An Encounter

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!! So, I have no idea, but I've been too excited for this whole book. A little too excited actually...HAHAHAHAHXD. Now it's time Jellal and Erza's chapter! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 3, ENJOOYY!

***************************************************************************************************************

Erza P.O.V

 I walk through the halls in silence. I held my book bag tightly as I walked over to my locker. To my annoyance, I could hear the sound of giggling from the girls two lockers away from me. "O.M.G did you guys read the latest issue of Fairy Tail Inquiorer!" The pink haired girl, Samantha, squealled. 

"Yeah!" The green haired girl, Nania, squealed with her. "There's a new teacher for our history class! I heard he was a hunk!"

"But I also heard he was pretty cold," The light blue haired girl, Mimi, squeaked. I groaned as they continued to talk about the new teacher. This new teacher had nothing to do with me other than my education. Samantha must've noticed me groaning about their conversation, because she walked up to me with her crew. "So Erza, did you read the latest issue of Fairy Tail Inquiroer?"

"I think you know I don't read any kind of magazine," I sighed.

Samantha snickered. "That's right, I forgot you're not even a girl. I bet those breasts are implants."

I gave her one of my death glares and hissed, "Can you please move out of the way?" Scared out of her mind, she mercilessly moved away from my locker. The bell rang on cue, and I headed to my first class, which was English. As I walked through the ahlls, I heard whispers through the halls. "Hey bro, who's the red-headed hottie?"

"Gaah! You don't want to get at her?"

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because she has zero feminine genes in her whole body! She's so strong she could break you like a twig! But because of her amazing beauty, she's given the name 'Titania'."

"Yikes! Thanks for the warning!" 

More and more whispers continued to fly through the halls. Annoyance continued to fill my head. "Lord, it's already November. Shouldn't the whispering have stopped by now?"

 I went on with the day like I usually do; in silence. I never talk to anyone when I'm at school. Grandma thought it would distract me from my education. At lunch, I would sit by the fountain and just eat alone. Don't get me wrong, I like eating alone. The sound of the water from the fountain is very relaxing. It reminds me of Grandpa tending to the garden in the summer while I sat on the porch eating a slice of watermelon.

I missed Grandpa.

Suddenly, my cellphone began to ring. I grabbed it out of my pocket and looked at the caller I.D. Great, it's Grandma, I groaned in my head. I answered the phone with annoyance. "Hello?"

"Erza, dear! Thank God, you answered. I want you to come home straight from school. There's a dinner with an agency that I must get their partnership. They have a son your age."

"Do I have to? I was gonna train after," I told her.

"You're still doing that weird karate stuff, aren't you? I told you to stop that immediately!"

"I know, but-!"

"No buts! Get home immediately!"

I sighed. "Alright, alright!" Without even saying goodbye, she hung up on me. Filled with anger, I ate my last piece of chicken. I threw away my lunch bag and stormed back to my locker. I looked at my schedule and sighed.