Hiding in the Dark

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey Readers! So a while ago, someone asked me when I would be finishing Let the Rain Fall....To be honest, i have no idea....I'm not even close to finishing it! It probably won't finish until the end of the year actually...This book is almost at a hundred pages, which would mean it would be my longest book on my profile...hot damn...Anyhoo, here's Chapter 29, ENJOY!!!

P.S I think I must've been drunk or something but I just noticed I accidently made Mirajane and Lisanna and MOTHER AND DAUGHTER....DEFINETELY NOT INCESTY AT ALL! and I think I just made Elfman like completely separate from the family in total.... so yeah, I apologize, I think my mind was in a loop or it was just filled with the shock from the latest Sherlock/Doctor Who/Pretty Little Liars/ Twisted/The Fosters/Grey's Anatomy/Bones/Awkward/Criminal Minds/Dance Moms, etc....

***********************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

"This is getting irritating," I grumbled to Gray and Elfman in my bedroom. While they were on my bed finishing up their English homework, I couldn't help but continuously check my phone every other minute. Lucy hadn't talked to me in almost a month. I've texted her about a million times, but she's given me no reply. Erza wasn't telling me anything, and Levy was under house arrest, so I couldn't really rely on them either. Elfman looked down at me and asked, "Have you tried actually tried to go to the hospital?"

I nodded. "My godmother won't let me visit her because of some privacy thing. If Lucy doesn't want to see me, the hospital will enforce it."

"Do you know why she's avoiding you?" Gray asked.

"It's because of the effects of chemotherapy. One of the effects is loss of hair loss and I think she's scared of what my reaction will be."

"That girl had the most amazing hair in school," Elfman sighed. "So long and silky and light that only a MAN could be worthy of being near it." Gray laughed and pushed Elfman off the bed. I groaned at my friends' stupidity. "When was the last time you talked to Lucy?" Gray asked.

I thought back and concentrated in my memories. "It was our birthday. I had made a giant surprise for Lucy. We were having fun, and then..." My face burned with embarrassment. I buried my face in my hands to hide the pink on my face. Gray and Elfman looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "What did you do?" They asked in unison.

"Well, we kissed the way we always did, and then...I got really excited."

"Wait...you slept with her!" Gray exclaimed. I shushed him, reminding him that my little sister was downstairs. "I didn't, I swear! It's just that one moment, I had forgotten what it was like to deal with...a virgin." 

Gray and Elfman looked at each other and said, "Ohhh," as if it had all become so clear. It was true that I wasn't a virgin. I lost my virginity after the first week of high school with this one girl I had a fling with in my Spanish class. And when I began dating Eloise in the beginning of our sophomore year, we began sleeping with each other before even dating for a month. I had remained a bachelor ever since we broke up last summer. 

"Bro...that's gotta be tough," Elfman sighed.

"You have no idea," I sighed back.

"I mean, we've only been dating for a few weeks, but Juvia and I are even getting a little kinky lately."

Silence. Elfman and I stared at each other for a moment, and back at Gray. "You're dating Juvia Lockser?!"

He nodded proudly. "Yup! Finally got the guts to ask her out during winter break. Found out she had mutual feelings for me."