Our Similar Miserable Lives

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! So I've been asked to do this A LOT ever since A Dragon's Burning Love, but I wanna ask for the final time: should I make one-shot book? Write down in the comments if I should. If I do a one-shot, it'll probably  be for Gruvia, Nalu, Jerza, and Gale. If I do a one-shot, I will take any scenarios from you! Anyhoo, here's Chapter6, ENJOOOOOOOOY!!!

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Gajeel P.O.V

Do you want me to tell you all the amazing things about the first day of high school after you've been in juvie for five years? Well, there aren't any. All day I was starred at, being the main topic in a field of whispers floating in the halls. For once, I was actually listening to my therapist by keeping my cool and not beating the crap out of everyone who talked about me in vain. Even in class, the teachers would stumbler on my name, calling me "Delinquent" instead of my actual name. Gee, this is such a delight, I thought sourly.

Just when I thought I was breaking free of the prison-like gates of the school, I was approached by the blue-haired girl. She gave me that displeasing grumpy look, as if trying to intimidate me. But lets just face it; her small baby face wasnt scaring  anybody. "Im here to give you your tutoring schedule."

"Oh goodie, how delightful. Is there a unicorn somewhere drawn on it too," I said.

She growled to herself, narrowing her eyes at mine. "On Mondays and Fridays, we'll be at the library  from 3:15 to 4:14. On Wednesdays, we'll be at my house from 4 to 6."

"So I guess that principal was serious about the tutoring, huh," I groaned.

"Im not happy to do this either, so lets just try and make these few months fly by quickly, got it?"

I shrugged. "Whatever you say, pipsqueak."

"ITS LEVY!" She yelled, stomping her feet with fury. She shoved a piece of paper against my chest and walked away, mumbling words  to herself.  I scoffed at her anger. "I know you're name, stupid." I looked over at the schedule and groaned. I stuffed it in my pocket and started my way to my apartment.

I stared at the entrance to my apartment. I haven't seen father in six years,  and I had no enthusiasm to see him now. To me, he was still the killer who still walked free instead of rotting in a cell. He was still the killer of my innocent mother. I took one more deep breath and walked into the apartment.

Everything looked so....modern . Instead of our wooden kitchen set, everything was made of marble and had modern art at every corner. There was now a flat screen TV on the wall, and a shiny white couch was placed against the wall. "What the hell..," I muttered. Suddenly, I heard the sound of heels clicking against the wooden floor from the hallway. My heart stopped for a moment, and everything around me froze. "....Mom?"

Instead of my mom, there was a red-headed woman in a designer white dress walked into the living room in expensive looking heels. She smiled at my existence, but I was confused by hers. "You must be Gajeel, Nathan son, am I right?"

I slowly nodded, squeezing the handle of my black book bag. "Yup, that's right. Who the hell are you?"

The woman laughed softly, batting her eyelashes at me. "I'm Agatha. Nathan's second wife." I stared at her with shock. Second wife? That man had the nerve to marry again after what he did to his wife; my mother! I clenched my fists in anger, but kept my cool when speaking. "So where's my old man?"