Family Reunions

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! So...School is almost starting guys....IDK WHAT TO DO! I-I-I'm not ready for this kind of commitment! It was only supposed to be a one time thing, but now we do this thing over and over and over like I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS! Like i'm freaking out....Anyooo, here's Chapter 34, ENJOY!

P.S- Sorry for the short chapter >< I'm typing at one in the morning because hey, I haven't updated in a freaking month, so I APOLOGIZE XD I'm just really desperate on finishing this chapter....

***********************************************************************************************************************

Erza P.O.V

"Oh my God," I muttered, staring at a conflicted Levy.

"And I thought my life was a soap opera," Lucy breathed. The three of us were sitting in Lucy's hospital room when Levy had dished out the dirt on her life in the past week, including her need for sex, the big Redfox showdown, suddenly realizing that her mom wasn't her mom, and then her lashing out at her boyfriend for knowing that information without  telling her. I mean, goddamn, I was dating my teacher and Luy had cancer. That's like a boring sit-com compared to all this.  "This is ridiculous...And Gajeel knew it the whole time?" Lucy asked.

She nodded, wiping away the few tears on her cheek. "I mean, one day, everything is perfect-ish. I was with Gajeel, we were kissing, making...plans, and the next day I find out I'm a love child and he knew about it!"

"Has he apologized?" I asked. As a response, she threw her phone in the middle of Lucy's bed. I picked it up and saw the number of unread messages and texts from Gajeel. I whistled. "Fifteen voice mails and almost fifty text messages.."-ping-"...make that fifty-one."

"Aw, come on, Levs. By the looks of those texts, he seems really sorry," Lucy claimed, defending the pierced rebel. "I mean, look at this! It's so sad it's cringe worthy! Oh, and look at this one! He even calls you "Baby"! Natsu doesn't even call me that!"

"I don't know guys...I'm just not ready to forgive him yet," Levy sighed.

"Well, I can kind of understand that, but he only hid it from you to earn your dad's trust. I mean, you have to consider that." Suddenly, my phone beeped. I took a peek from my pocket and saw that it was  from Jellal. It said:

Wat time you coming over? 

"Oh crap, guys I have to go," I told them, getting up from my chair. Levy looked over at me and winked. "Gonna go meet Mr. Boyfriend?" 

I couldn't help but smile, bitting my bottom lip. "Um, yeah. Yes I am." We had been dating for a few months, but I still felt fuzzy and warm inside whenever his name connected with the word "boyfriend". "We're just going to hang at his place, eat some Chinese food, possibly watch a movie."

"Sounds romantic," Lucy sighed. "I wish I could go to Natsu's house sometimes, but I am attached to the strings of life that keep me living." She pointed to her IVs and other tubes to prove her point.

"Have fun, kid! Don't do anything too wild," Levy winked. I smiled at my two friends and left the hospital room.

As I walked through the streets of Magnolia to my boyfriend's house, I began to look myself through the reflection of the passing windows and buildings. I checked my hair, the collar of my t-shirt, and the ripped holes in my jeans. I slowly began to notice how more and more self-conscious as Jellal and I were getting closer and closer. I looked at my reflection and took a deep breath. "He's seen you in sweats. He's seen you with a soaked up dress with messed up makeup. He's seen you in a freaking leotard. You don't have to worry about anything." I gave myself a small, determined smile and continued to walk down the street.