Bonus Sweet Flick

Ok so I want to take a break writting about the sad part of this story. I think I'm a little bit too harsh towards Astrid, Stoick and Hiccup.

This bonus chapter is a sneak peek of my later updates. I little sweet flick for you guys to enjoy

See how much she affects me. She's my weakness and nobody has a clue.

She noticed I was starring, she looked down trying to avoid eye contact. I wave of disappointment came to me and I knew she did too. But I still held her hand.

I knew what she's thinking, she wanted to apologize for being the cause of the spear that pierced my left waist. It wasn't much, I've been through much worst than this. Although it is painful and I lost a lot of blood all the way back to our camp.

"H-Hiccup...I'm so so-sorry..." She was stuttering. "I should have....h-have not followed you....." I looked at her with concern as she cries.

"...if I had just stayed here then...then you wouldn't end up like this. I-I was just worried about y-you Hiccup, I thought....I thought y-you won't....you won't....come back to me...."

She said the last part in a whisper, she thought I wouldn't hear her say that but I just did. She wiped her tears with her free hand not noticing I was still holding the other. Her free hand then tried to caress my wound but she stopped. Another wave of disappointment. She settled down for a few minutes before speaking again.

"I don't deserve to be with you...I-I need to leave"

As she was about to stand from my lap, without even thinking and maybe I just want her to stay this close to me, with the hand I still hold. I settled her back to my lap. I didn't care how much she weigh with her armor on I just want her to feel comfortable.

She starred at me with a question look written all over her face, confused to be exact. I gave her small warm smile to make comfortable as my free hand started to wipe off those extra tears.

I led her hand that I was still holding to the scars that I had during my adventures with toothless. I starred at her face that were following our hands to the first obvious scar she had noticed way back at Berk.

"This-" I said as I placed her hand on my neck. "-was about three years ago. A Monstrous Nightmare grabbed me with its claws. It fired up when it saw Toothless coming. I thought my neck was gonna tear off, the fired burned the skin in here but I managed to heal it with some herbs I had at a nearby village.

Then I led her to a big scar that stretched from my right shoulder across my back till to my left hip. I knew couldn't see it at the moment but I knew she had a glimpse of it at the falls. I placed her hand at tip of that scar, she gasped and her eyes widened. I closed my eyes and gave out a heavy sigh.

As I explained Astrid's eyes widened, every expression meant she too was hurt. I ended my tale looking at her eyes for the last time. I could tell she still blames herself for putting me in this kind of life. After all, she played an important role for ruining my life on Berk. But......She still holds my heart.

Another tear came down from her as she sobbed. As much as she blames herself the more I understand how she truly felt for me and how I felt for her. Those tears meant something. The brave Astrid Hofferson had shed tears to a scrawny boy, and that boy is me.

She buried her face on my naked chest, I was caught off guard at that as she cried there and hold on to me chanting words of apology and regrets.

In my side I don't want her to feel so weak and guilty and I'm so surprised that I feel sorry for her. She may have been the most bravest and most highly respected viking on Berk but she had not forgotten the thing she had done to me. And I know now I am her greatest weakness.

I used my index finger to raise her chin up to face me. I gave her the most sincere and concerned look as I again wiped those tears away.

"Please, don't be sorry" I lowly said.

She was about to say something but I stopped her with y finger on her lips

"All those years that I was away, my soul was shattered. I thought I could mend it easily if I could just forget. But I can't. I..simply...just..can't forget you. We both know you were the one who shattered my heart, betrayed me and never gave a chance to explain myself. But all this time you were the only person who'd complete me.....

....Because Astrid

I still LOVE you and always will be"

Pulling her closer to me, I let her lean towards me. Finally the burden she had kept all these years had uplifted. She stopped mid way, I could feel her warm breath against my lips, making sure if I had truly forgiven her. Without further a due, I cupped her cheeks once more and lead my way to her lips.

All those problems, all those lonliness, all those regrets and guilt finally gone from our shoulders. I pulled her even closer as I caressed her burnt mark arm while she raked my hair with her hand and the other at the small of my back.

We both waited so long for each other's touch

and everything was sealed with a kiss

Surprised???? Hahaha ya all better be!! Nah just kidding.
Felt incomplete reading? Well it's because I cut the the others to make it as a cliff hanger >:) I have the whole draft but you have to wait for it. Haha yeah I know I have not finished the others yet but this idea popped in my mind and I just have to type it.

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions if you guys want to😄😆