Uncovered

Toothless flew up high as Hiccup commanded , the Night Fury was a bit confused to why his bestfriend wanted them to sore higher from Berk till suddenly Hiccup loosened his belt and was now seconds away from the dragon. Toothless felt his weight lighten till he realized Hiccup was doing another stupid and deadly stunt, but the dragon couldn't see any helplessness from his rider. He didn't mind chasing him.

Hiccup, on the other hand, is clearing up his mind by flying on Toothless. It was expected, expected that they needed him to talk, needed him to explain where 'he' had been. No doubt that Astrid would follow him, it was surprising because Hiccup was expecting his father to come and talk to Rider. Well he did thought his father was stubborn to know but it had to be the woman who's chasing him for hours right after he got up from his deep sleep. He had to explain, he had to talk, he had to face them again but this time under the name of Rider.

Although he could just ditch them and run away, away from this stressful isle full of viking problems. All what Hiccup wanted was to have peace and privacy. Who is he kidding, why does he need peace when everybody needs to kill to survive? And when will he get privacy when he knows every enemy he had wants a bounty on his head, every move he makes seems to be recorded.

But Hiccup is a man of his word and running away is coward move, even though he had ran away in the first place but that's another side of the story. He ran away because he doesn't belong to any one of them on Berk. This time he's a total alien in their eyes. It may also be a cowardly to move to just cover their faces because of the shame they had of Hiccup, Hiccup the Useless.

He tried to open his flight suite but the dragon chasing after him knew that he hadn't perfected his landing, just yet, so before his rider could do another near-to-death stunt he grabbed his left leg, or should we say prosthetic leg, and carried Hiccup upside down. Hiccup knew it was so good to be true for Toothless to let him do anything stupid.

"Ok bud I need to land, I've had enough air on my head" He said while still upside down, Toothless flipped him up in the air and put him still on his saddle. Toothless sped up to the cove making sure his bestfriend really had enough stunts for the day.

As they landed Hiccup gave Toothless a basket full of fish then prepared himself for the 'talk' he'll have with Astrid and Stoick. After Toothless finished his pre-lunch Hiccup scratched his chin making Toothless wag his tail and finally lay down on the glass, smiling. Hiccup chuckled by the sight on how this deadly dragon from lightning and death himself could be so damn adorable, if only the world knew how dragons could be a benefit to everyone.

"I'll be back again bud, back me up when I'm not here by sunset"

At the Great Hall

Astrid paced by the entrance, he was running late. She'd been waiting for over an hour and it'll be the village's break soon. She guarded the entrance, inside the hall was the remaining team of the council. She called for Gothi to attend but she refused , the nurse apprentice she had said that Gothi have plans to do today. By the looks of it the elder was doing a ritual of some sorts. Gobber didn't want to attend, he was still knocked out. Astrid tried to pull him out of the shop telling him about Hiccup's wherabouts, but instead he blurted out 'I knew who he is'.

What could he possibly mean? She wondered as she paced once more, maybe he was just dreaming or Rider might have introduced himself to Gobber. Or maybe......

She pushed that thought away, Hiccup couldn't be that good in battle and she knew his voice couldn't be that deep and dark. She knew Hiccup wouldn't be that sarcastic and he wouldn't dare pick a fight to every dangerous viking in the archipelago.