A "Grimm" situation

Y/n pov

Y/n woke up in soft sheets and warm blankets, they sat up slowly looking around the unfamiliar room. They were in a large bed that was against the wall across from a door. Y/n remembered how emerald had made herself look like ruby, they were sad, they had really liked emerald. Y/n walked over to the door and was about to open it when the Handel turned from the other side. Y/n was frozen to the spot and couldn't move. 

The door opened and a tall woman entered the room, she had pail wire skin and red eyes, and most strange was she had the red marks on her face just like y/n.

???: oh, your wake

Y/n: w-who a-are y-you?

???: there's no need to be afraid child, my name is Salem, I already know yours y/n

Y/n: can I go home?

Salem: this is your home now y/n

Y/n: can I go see yang?

Salem: maybe some time little one, but for now come with me

They walked down a hallway to a large circular room that had burn and bullet marks all over it. 

Salem: this is the room my friends use to train, since their not here we can use it

Y/n: f-for what?

Salem: to see what you can do of course 

Salem led them to the middle of the room and placed her hand on y/ns forehead 

Salem: by my power as lady Salem and the queen of Grimm I release your power and by your soul free you

Y/n felt a strange warmth from her hand and that warmth spread to encompass y/ns hole being, black smoke started to be produced from y/ns body shrouding them.

Salem pov

Salem removed her hand and watched as y/n began to smoke, the black smoke like that of when a Grimm falls surrounded y/n.

When the smoke started to clear in y/ns place stood something different, a small beowolf. The small Grimm was completely white in color except for its red marks on its face, it was tiny compared to a normal beowolf being still shorter than Salem herself.

Salem: that's not what I expected 

The Grimm again began to smoke transforming yet again back into a rather shookin up y/n.

Salem: well done y/n, you have a gift. But I do suspect that that isn't the only thing you can do 

She looked down at y/n to find them curled up into a ball with tears in their eyes. Salem kneeled down beside them suddenly worried.

Salem: y/n? What's wrong? Are you ok?

Y/n: the m-monster w-wants to hurt people, it wanted to hurt everyone. I don't wanna hurt people. I just want to be happy.

Salem has never thought of what her Grimm felt, about their desire to kill everything. It would be horrific for a child to be thrust into to that mind, especially such a sweet innocent one like this.

Salem: I'm sorry y/n, everything will be ok

Salem hugged them hesitantly and was surprised when they hugged back. Salem wasn't used to this kind of thing or behavior.

But that's not to say she didn't like it.

(Hello everyone thank y'all for reading please let me know all of your feedback and suggestions for the story thanks y'all bye bye 👋)

Please go check out all of my other story's and comment on them to