Hello

Y/n pov

Y/n was running, running to where they didn't know or care just away. They only stopped when their little legs couldn't carry them anymore. The stopped and hid themselves under a small tree that had fallen against another. They felt the sadness at being alone and the fear of the dark woods surrounding them, they were already scared of the dark but being alone in the woods at night was a million times worse. They had no idea what was out there, but what did it really matter?  Y/ns parents had always told them that since they were fanus they were nothing than an animal, a lower species. Maybe dying out there wouldn't be so bad they thought. Those thoughts disappeared from y/ns mind as soon as they appeared. No, they didn't want to die, but was living much better?

Y/n was very unaware to the presence of a large creature approaching them. Draw in by their negative emotions the basilisk sneaked it's way through forest preparing to ambush the unsuspecting child.

Y/n was alerted to its arrival when it loudly hissed and lunged at the but missing and slamming into the tree next to them.

Y/n screamed in fear and ran for their lives. They ran for a few seconds before the double snake caught up to them slithering in front of the child. Y/ns ears flattened against their head as they waited for the painful death. But instead the sound of gunfire rang out nearby.

???: run

Y/n couldn't see were the voice came from but they didn't argue as they ran but luck has a twisted sense of humor as part of the snake wiped around knocking y/n back into a tree blacking them out.

Pyrrha pov

Pyrrha had decided to take a walk in the forest to clear her mind. She thought about jaune and how she felt, about her team, her mini sorta family.

She was deep in thoughts as she walked until the silence was broken by a scream. Pyrrha didn't hesitate as she ran towards the scream her spear in hand. As she entered a clearing she saw them a large basilisk sat with both of its heads healed ready to strike.

Pyrrha transformed her spear into its rifle form and aimed down its sights at the geimms eye on its left most head. She fired blinding the one head and pissing off both. 

Pyrrha: run!

She yelled this to the child, they listened and ran only to get her by the snake sending them flying into a tree.

Pyrrha: Sorry!!  

(Hello y'all thanks so much for reading, I know it's not much but it's a start, don't forget to look at my other books, bye bye 👋)