Penny

Y/n pov 

Y/n was in the warehouse they had been taken to the night before, neo seemed to be getting ready for something while Roman was talking to a man in a black and red suit with a white mask.

Y/n didn't want to be around the two so they sat on the other side of the room, legs curled up to their chest. Y/n felt a tap on their shoulder and turned to find neo, she held up a piece of paper with the words " come with me, we are going into town " scribbled across it.

Y/n didn't want the woman to get angry at them so they shakily stood to follow her. Neo smiled and grabbed y/ns hand and led them out the door and into town. Neo kept leading them until she found what she was looking for, An ice cream store.

Y/n had never had ice cream before, they didn't even know what it was. Neo ordered herself a Neapolitan ice cream cone, she looked at y/n to see what they wanted. Y/n was so confused that they didn't know what to pick. Neo looked them up and down and got them a cookies and cream. 

Y/n took their first bite and was shocked at how good it was. They finished it quickly and smiled a small smile. Neo finished hers and grabbed y/n by the hand again leading them to a clothing store. 

On the way to the store neo saw the team of teenagers that y/n had been staying with and she quickly started to run with y/n in hand in the opposite direction. Y/n was not prepared for this and quickly lost their grip and losing her hand.

Neo turned frantically to find y/n but she couldn't see them in the crowds, she felt a tear escape her eye as she knew she couldn't stay here, so she ran.

Y/n was lost in the crowd of people, they finally got out but immediately ran into someone knocking them both over.

???: salutations!

Y/n looked at the girl who was still lying on the ground next to them.

???: my name is penny, what's yours?

Y/n: I'm y-y/n

The woman flipped herself back upright and held y/n stand 

Penny: it's a pleasure to meet you!

Y/n: I-it's nice to meet you to.

Penny smiled nonstop as she looked at y/n.

Penny: it's a pleasure to meet you y/n, I hope we can be good friends 

Y/n: that sounds nice 

Penny: so y/n were are your family 

Y/n: I don't know, I got taken away from them last night and now I can't find them.

Penny: worry not friend y/n I will help you find your family! But first come and meet my friends 

Y/n followed her but started to run when the saw yang through the crowd 

Y/n: yang!

Yang turned and saw y/n, she ran to them and picked them up spinning them around in her arms.

Yang: y/n I was so worried 

Y/n: I thought I wouldn't ever see you again 

Yang: nothing in this world could keep me from you

Penny: it seems that you two are already friends even after just meeting 

Ruby: we've met before penny 

Penny: oh, sensational!

(Hello everyone, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, please leave me your feedback for the story and please go look at my new story, Samus x child reader.

Thank y'all, bye bye 👋)