Chapter 14

My camera does not do this Danish justice, sorry they are so amazing if anyone wants the recipe it will be at the end of this chapter.

🌟🌟Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a school has been pure torture this past week my back hurt more than last time they had to use the belt for my punishment. It's now Saturday and I'm pretty sure the cuts have been getting worse, I thought it was going to be like last time where they got red and puffy for a few days but then they healed but the cuts just keep swelling and they haven't even begun to heal. my bed wasn't really helping message you Asian it's so hard and uncomfortable to sleep in this condition but it will go away soon I hope. I heard a knock from the stairs it's probably just going to Brittney's guys. It was a few minutes before I heard someone open the door to the b my bed wasn't really helping message you Asian it's so hard and uncomfortable to sleep in this condition but it will go away soon I hope. I heard a knock on the stairs it's probably just going to Brittney's guys. It was a few minutes before I heard someone open the door to the basement honey basement "honey archer is here to talk to you" oh that's why she's being friendly I got up as quickly as I could and went to the front door. I waved "hey Octavia do you want to come with us we're going to the diner and then we might go to the park or something" I looked to my stepmother silently asking her for permission "you can go if you want sweetie" I looked back at Archer nodded I held up one finger telling him I'll be just a second.  I quickly went downstairs and put on some leggings, a baggy sweater and threw my hair in a ponytail, I grabbed a jacket just in case it got cold out I was on my way out when I decided to grab some money from my secret stash I only grabbed a 10, I mean that should be enough for food. I meet archer in the car and we go.

"What can I get for your sweet cheeks" I look at the weather and I point to the hot chocolate and the chocolate chip cream cheese danish on the menu "are you sick, lost your voice?"  I look at decibel  who is sitting across from me "no, she doesn't talk" "like at all..."  I nod at him for a split second I swore that I saw that evil Glint in his eyes, One similar to my mother but then it was gone, I must've imagined it. "I'll put your order right in for y'all" I hear three heavy sighs I look at the boys questioningly "I don't like him" Kota snarled I scrunched my eyebrows silently asking why "he was looking at you like you were that danish you ordered and you couldn't wait to eat you up."I blushed and shook my head book crap, yes he was I rolled my eyes don't roll your eyes at me or I'll spank you my blush deep end and I tried to subtly scoot away from coda but he wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me where I was "I'm kidding darling I wouldn't do that..." He chuckled "to you anyway" The waiter Clark, whose name I got from his name tag, set my food in front of me along with a napkin with his name, phone number on it and a note saying "My shift is over in 45 minutes if you can get away from your boyfriends Id love to hang out ."Kota takes that napkin from me, reads it and then shows the others "I told you guys I didn't like him and look he just proved that I am a good judge of character, I mean seriously what a prick." He crumpled the napkin and threw it. I look back down at the danish  I could basically smell the calories, I took small bites and ate very slowly hoping that if I didn't finish it all they wouldn't notice." So Tavi, I like that I'm going to call you that from now on, anyway, your family seems nice, different but nice." I nodded biting my tongue nice yeah right. "Yeah, Tavi, She seemed very enthralled by Archer, she didn't wanna stop talking to him." Decibel huffed "she wouldn't even let me talk" Victor laughed heartily "what Dec, do you like talking about yourself that much." Dec made this cute pouty face "yes yes I do" "Hey Tavi, aren't you going to finish that." I pointed to my Danish to clarify, he nodded  I'm not really all that hungry, and want it?  I showed him my notebook. "Octavia, you need to eat all of that, you barely eat and yes I noticed, we're not leaving here until you eat all of it every last bite. I looked at the Danish there's more than half left, I shook my head slightly "well get comfortable then because we're not leaving until you, not us, you finish it." Archer, Decibel, and Victor glanced at each other looking confused then they are picked up their phones and started pressing away, I'm guessing there to messaging each other. I picked the Danish up and took a small bite, it's not that it's not good but when I eat to me it feels like I'm eating poison and  putting it in my body and then after I eat it I need to get rid of it, to me not eating is easier than purging bite by bite I ate the Danish until it was gone. I grab Kota's phone and look at the time 15 minutes. It took me 15 minutes to eat and the entire danish.

I couldn't focus on the walk to the park all I could think about was when I would be able to get rid of the food in my stomach. I felt someone poke my shoulder and turn my head to see Kota " I'm proud of you for eating that, I can tell that you're fighting a battle with food and you may not even realize it yet but I just want you to know that I'm always here for you if you just want to talk or..." he cleared his throat "we can have a sleepover and watch a whole bunch of cliche romance movies  " he said trying to mimic a high pitch girly squeal. The only way to describe the look on Victors face when he heard Koat talk like that was concerned, not like a normal concerned like a 'do you need to be sent to a mental hospital' concerned. I giggled and Kota looked at Victor "what" I see the swing set and pull on Kota's hand, he looks at me, I point to the swings "you want to go on the swings?" I nod excitedly "go ahead" I point at him "me too?" I nod sharply and don't give him a choice I drag him with me.  

Swinging is amazing, you know when you close your eyes while you up in the air and it feels like you're flying, I like to imagine that I'm flying away from all my problems and when I do that I can finally smile a real smile. I get off swing slowly realizing I might have put a little too much pressure on my back and Kota and I walk over to Archer, Dec, and Victor.  "I'm going to go to the restroom" I whisper "okay," they all say. I walk to the small building across the street I enter and head to the ladies restroom I'm pulling the door open when I feel a hand go over my mouth silencing me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-danish/b113dc9e-ab73-48fe-a614-c1c71785e504

This is the link for the recipe

Anyway, cliff hanger sorry guys tell me in the comments below who you think it is and by the way Chocolate chip danishes are sooo good writing about it was making me hungry so I made one (the picture at the beginning) and they are simple to make but very rich so don't eat too much at once. 

Goals
15 votes 🌟
2-3comment
Thanks
Love Y'all
Naya🌟
😘