Chaper 6

Hey guys I have been getting a lot of positive comments and encouragement so thank you all so much.
P.S.
The words in italics are what she is writing/typing.
/////////////////////////////////////////////
Octavia's pov
I open my eyes and see Matt, from gym class kneeling in front of me. I saw relief flash through his eyes when he saw that my mine were open and I was awake. He let out a deep breath,
"Thank god I though you had passed out." I stared out in confusion. What is he even doing here. My eyes kept going from him to the park. He must have realized what I trying to ask,
" I umm I followed you when umm you ran out the gym." I saw a slight blush form on his cheeks and knew he was now embarrassed that he followed me like a creeper but truthfully I was okay with it, I mean I've never had someone who actually cared enough to run after me, and he's almost a total stranger.
"How did you get those bruises?" I pointed to my throat and hoped that he would remember I was mute. He handed his phone to me and I typed my answer to him.
"Victoria." He looks shocked
"I don't see how little weak Victoria could cause bruises like that. The look on his face told me that , he doesn't believe me, but he can't know the truth, nobody can know the truth. I mean it's not like he beats me that bad, just a couple broken bone here and there plus I did something to deserve it, I don't know what I did yet but I'll figure it out sooner or later.
"She has a strong kick, especially when she's jealous. She thought I was going after Archer." He laughed
"she thinks everyone is going after her quote and quote, boyfriend but she's never beat anyone up about it."
"Well I guess I get it worse then Everyone else because I'm mute, I mean I don't think I ever did anything to her so what else could it be." We just keep looking at each other in complete silence but it was a comfortable silence.
"They shouldn't be mean to you just cause you don't talk." I lean back against the tree and close my eyes just now realizing how tired I am. Just as I start to fall asleep I sit up violently my eyes shooting open. I point to my wrist, trying to indicate ya what time is it. He pulls out his phone that I had handed back to him just moments ago.
"Umm 5:30, why?" I use my sign language and sign that I have to go. He looks confused but obviously gets what I am trying to say.
"Do you want a ride?" Usually I would say no right off the bat but right now I can't I mean I really don't have a choice the park is a ten minute walk to my house and I'm already late, so I nod.
   We arrive at my house I hop out of the car and Matt drives off. I debate if I should go in the house or not but I decide to just get it over with, I open the door and I see my father siting on the couch with some women and for once he's not drunk.
"Octavia,can you come here please." I walked over to the couch wondering what the heck was going on because my father has never used the word please in his entire life. But I knew something big was going to happen because he had been acting weird lately. I sit down across from them,
" Hello Octavia how was your day?" The still unknown female had asked me. I sat there shocked my father knows somebody that has manners wow, I pointed to my throat.
"She's mute sorry that must have slipped my mind when I was telling you about her." My father says. Holly Molley he actually knows stuff about me wow this is not what I was expecting when I got home.
"She's a what, well we're going to start taking her to speech therapy because I will not have a freak mute as a step daughter and a step sister to my precious daughter." I look at her shocked at her outburst but why was I so surprised I mean did I really think my father could have normal friends but to call me a freak mute... Wait,  step daughter and step sister what the heck. I look up and see them both looking at me.
"Octavia, Katherine and I are getting married." The gentle and kind act my father had put up had soddenly vanished, he grabs my chin and forces me to look at him
"and you will not mess this up you little brat or I can promise you that the rest of your worthless life will be spent wishing you were dead." Katherine just sat back with and evil smirk on her Wicked face.
"I like a man that has complete control in his house hold, baby you are amazing." She said to my father in a suductive tone.
"Go up to your room Octavia, NOW!" I ran upstairs as quick as I could, I heard the sound of her moans and the sound of the couching moving, well I'm never siting on that couch again. I lay in bed and replay all of today's events. Okay so everyone saw the bruises, I ran out of school and Matt, the football star followed me. What is my explanation going to be? I could tell them I fell.. No I couldn't. I could say I got in an accident but then that would involve my father so I can't do that. However, the bullying I mean some are from Victoria so technically it's not a lie it's just not the full truth. Yes! That's what I will tell them happened and by tell them  I mean write, but only if they ask, but now the question is...will they believe me.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Hey guys so sorry I haven't updated in like forever I have been so busy with musical and school. I can't promise when I'll update but I'll try my best to update as much as possible but only a couple months left of school so yay. I hope you guys like this chapter.
Love y'all
                Naya
Ps.don't forget to...
Vote
Comment
Share
Thanks❤️💜