Chapter 12

Hey guys so fair warning this is basically a recap of last chapter in Archers pov but with so add ons let me know what you think in the comments below and don't forget to vote vote vote!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archers pov 

Sunday

          It's been an hour, we got here late expecting her to to already be here but she wasn't and she didn't show up at all . We ended up getting our food to go and I drive to her house. Knock knock knock  A middel aged women answered the door "hello, can I help you?" "Is your daughter home, can I talk to her please." "I don't have a daughter"What!! "Are you sure maybe a niece or something" she laughed "I have a niece" I was so relieved "she's 5" ughhh "I'm sorry but you got the Adress wrong" she closed the door and I just stood there...she lied to me why would she lie to us. I got back in the car and the guys started at me expectantly." Sooo..." Victor said "she lied..." " dude what are you talking about, did she tell you why she stood us up" I looked down at the steering wheel " she dosent live here" "WHAT!!!" They all yelled "you heard me,so shut up we're going to my house.

          "Mom, I'm home!!" My mother walked in with my 2 year old sister on her hip, she held her arms out for me so I grabbed her from my mother "I'll take Aurora up stairs, we're all going to my room call me if you need me." I grabbed her blanket and some toys but when I sat her on my lap all she wanted to do was play with my fingers. "Why would she lie to us?" "Maybe she was embarrassed, maybe she dosent like her house" Kota said. Kota and Victor were the peace keepers in our group I don't know what we would do without them Decibel and I argue all the time."yeah maybe but that dosent explain why she stood us up" I said. Decibel looked so sad and worried when he turned to me what if we were beuing too pushy?" I looked at Decibel "what makes you say that ?" "well we have been hanging around her so much what if she she liked being alone, what if she wasnt ready or didnt want a strong friendship, what if she only hangs around us because we heard her talk and shes making sure we dont tell anyone. I mean no one else knows that she talks, she only talks when shes with us and were all alone, she still writes at school what is... "STOP Decibel just stop dude, we will talk to her on monday." I looked down at my little sister and smile "wanna go to the park" she giggle and clapped her tiny hands "Alrighty than silly girl, lets go."

          At lunch when I see Octavia all I can think is that she looks so fragil. Her face is so pale, she has dark circles under her eyes and she looks like she could fall asleep standing. "Hey are you okay you look awful actually you look like you havent slept in days?" she showed me her notebook "Im fine" again with the lying I can tell she is not fine maybe..."are you still mad at us?" "mad at you?" she is acting like nothing is wrong and it is making me mad "yeah are you still mad at us I mean there must be a reason you lied to us, we apoligized for not helping you when the others picked on you and for all the times Victoria tormented you and if you wanted to hear us apoligize again all you had to do was ask, were sorry." My anger was growing "lied about what?" OMG "where you live, we were worriexd when you didnt show up sunday so we wnt to where we thought  you lived I mean that is where we dropped you off everyday." I said with full on sarcasam "oh crap" she whispered and then wrote " I'm sorry I lied to you my family isnt fond of visitors and if they knew that I was hanging out with a group of guys I'd be in more trouble than I already am in." she looked down at her hands "why are you alreaady in trouble" I smirked "have you been a bad girl" her expression was still very serious " i've been coming home from school late." "why dont you just tell them you were hanging out with some girlfriends from school?" she snorted " I dont have any friends"

          we waited for her by the exit door, at lunch we had all decidced that we would go over to her house after school. When we got arrived there she told us to wait in the car. "Dude, soomethings wrong with her, I cant believe I didnt notice until just now but..." "Kota, take a breath, what are you going on about." he did as I said and took a deep breath before he continued "When I was pulling her towards the car I grabbed her wrist, I swear I could have wrapped my hand around her wrist at least twice, she so thin... too thin." "Kota shes probably fine we know she tiny" "but..." Victor cuts him off "she fine man she would tell us if something was wrong." Octavia waves us in and we follow her down the stairs and into what is most likely the basement of the house; in the corner theres a bed , next to it there was a small dresser and a few other personal items "this is your room?" I asked. She nodded shyly "why dont you have a room upstairs there are obvously enough rooms there was around six room for what about four people " my stepsister got my room and the extra rooms are used for storage" WHAT! this house was a fairly big house and why wernt they using the basement for storgae " all of them?" "when they came they brought a loy of stuff." ummm okay " so tell me about yourself Octavia." she looks to the ground so I can tell she was a little embarrassed "ummm theres not really much to tell." I decided to take advantage of this chance and and ask a question I had been wondering for a while "why do you live with your dad its obvious you dont like it here, did your parents get divorced or something?" I heard her take a shakey,deep breath "my mother is dead and I killed her." WHAT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey guys tell me what you thought of this chapter and tell me in the comments below if you want more from the guys pov and which guy. Also I probably won't be able to update this week it    Is show week and we have rehersal after school from 6-10:30 eww for the musical. So anyway thanks for reading 

Love Naya

Vote

comment

Share 

Thanks❤️💜