Chapter 5

Hey guy Naya here I got a new cover here I love it. It was made by rosebindings
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The alarm went off waking me up. My eyes teared up when I realized I was still naked from the night before. I got up and finally took the shower I so desperately wanted and needed. I put my baggy grey sweater on and a pair or black leggings. I looked in the mirror, I had a bruise in the right side of my face. I used my makeup to try and cover the bruise but it's was too dark. I grabbed my bag and headed down the steps, my father was sitting on the couch. When my feet touched the ground his head turned to me.
"Do you want me to make you breakfast?" I asked hoping I won't get beat. When his eyes landed in the bruise that his friend had left, I could've sworn I saw a hint of sadness and remorse in his eyes, but if it was there at all it quickly disappeared.
"No" I nodded and put my sneakers on and headed to school.
    The school was freezing as ever and every step I took hurt. The bruises on the insides of my thighs made sure of that. Today was the first day of the third Quarter so we get all new classes. I grab my slip from my old homeroom and looked at my classes.

Block 1: History
Block 2: Physical edu.
Block 3: Math
Block 4: Creative Writing 

I love history, it's one of my favorite subjects. I live discovering new things and I love doing the research. I know I sound like a nerd but I hate math it's just 'what ya see is what ya get' and I can't comprehend it. However I always get A's or A+'s is every class. I always do my best hoping one day my father might be proud of me.
In history class we started the class with a research project. We had to write a creative story about prohibition where the main character can get kidnapped by gangs or is a flapper, stuff like that.
{ I actually had to do this project in my history class and I put my story up as a watt pad story. It's called taken on my page if y'all want to read it hint hint it's about a kiddnaping." }
My next class is gym, if we have gym our teacher tell us the day before we have the class so we all were prepared. I had just shoved a pair of leggings or shorts or something and a shirt in my bag. I go to the bathroom and pull out my clothes praying I didn't pack shorts. I have a pair or galaxy leggings, a black sports bra and a workout tank top, the kind that have the really big armholes. I put the outfit on and realized that because I was so small what was big on others was huge on me. The big arm holes showed some of my ribs my bruised ribs barley but they showed I just hoped nobody noticed.
    "Okay, girls line up on one the side of the bleachers and boys line up on the other side." The teacher counted us off by 2's and we got into our groups. I got put into a group with Matt - football captan he's actually not that bad he's never been mean to me Alic-e- matts little sister also a spoiled brat nothing like her brother , Daisy- the goody two shoes and also one of Victoria's minions, Decibel- the bad boys best friend and Victoria aka school slut. We were playing volleyball when Daisy Rams into my side making me gasp in pain. My hip and shoulder hit the ground first taking most of the pain. My shirt had rode up a little, a couple of my bruises and my self harm scars were on show for everyone to see. I pulled my shirt down but it was too late everyone had seen including the coach. I was scared about what they could do, I already knew they would call my dad and I would be forced to talk to a therapist. I got off the floor and ran out of the gym. I left my stuff in the locker room and just ran out of the school. I stopped running about halfway and walked the rest of the  way until I got to the park, my special park and I sat down next to my tree. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried. I'm going to have to talk to somebody, everybody is going to know that I cut myself and I am going to get the worst beating of my life. He might just kill me for not being better at hiding his abuse. I can probably blame the bruises on Victoria but not all of them. Also, if I have to talk to somebody they are probably going to ask why I went mute. I closed my eyes and the world around me started to finally fade away.
What wakes me this time is a hand on my face.
"Octavia, Octavia wake up." I open my eyes to find...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Cliff hanger guys sorry but I can't decide who should she find standing in front of her and what are they doing. Should it be Matt (from gym class) , her father or someone from Asher's group. Please put your answer in the comments below and if I choose yours I will dedicate the next chapter to you. Also put in the comments what y'all think of my story so far and any tips any of you might have.
Thanks
Love y'all
Naya

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks❤️💜