Chapter7

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated I was like trapped in a new book series and couldn't find the motivation to do anything else I promise I'll try to update more often.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
     "Octavia Summers to the guidance office please, Octavia Summers to the guidance office please." I cringed as I heard my name being called over the intercom, I gathered my book and headed down to the guidance office. So many scenarios are going through my head right now. I mean what if they don't believe me what if they do involve my father, he wouldn't be happy about that we'd probably end up having to move if I even make it that long. I walk into the office and up to the lady. She looks up at me from her desk,
"Octavia Summers?" I hesitate but then I nod my head firmly. She points to a door and tells me to wait in there. I sign thank you putting my hand to my chin and lowering it like I'm holding my hand out for a cookie. She nods in understanding. I go into the room alone and sit down waiting for someone to come here and ask me the questions I know are coming.
A man soon walks in he's tall dark hair, brown eyes, really muscular and is really Gorgeous.
"Hello Ms.Summers, my name is Marcus Pane and I'm somewhat like a councilor however I don't sit you down and make you talk about your feelings. My work and my goal goes deeper than that, it is my goal to help you realize that you can trust others. The school has called me in saying that you obviously get bullied a lot and have major bruising and that you became mute around age 10, however they noticed that you always seem to be alone. Is that because you don't trust anyone here?" Should I nod , should I let someone know the truth, just by letting him know this could cause so many problems. But maybe I should take a chance uhhh.... No I can't risk them finding out I-I just can't. I shake my head.
"So it's not because you don't trust anyone." I nod and I feel the guilt start to poor in just from telling that one little lie.
"Then show me or tell me some how what is wrong." I can't, I look down to the ground. I look back up a few minutes later and really look at him. How is he a councilor, I mean he can't be be more than twenty-two. I sign the question trying to be really spacific knowing he probably doesn't know sign language and by the way your all probably like well where did she learn to sign since her father doesn't care about her,  well let's say the library has almost every book imaginable. Anyway back to right now, he looks at me but the look isn't of  pure confusion as I thought it would be, but instead the look he gives is of pure understanding. I'm shocked to say the least, and what's even better  is he signed his answer back to me with unbridled confidence. His answer was i am twenty years old, I graduated high school at sixteen. I sat there mouth wide open, gawking and not from his age or his time of graduation. I probably looked like a fool but I didn't care. All I could think about was one things ...
         He understood me.
                       ~
On my way back home, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened that day. I know it might not seem like a big thing, everyone else would probably think oh wow he understood sign language. But it's so much more to me, someone finally understood me. On my way out the door he had handed me a card with he name and number on it and no not the "hey hit me up kind way." It was the call me in you need to talk or just need me kinda way. I got to the house and see the moving trucks
The wretch and daughter are moving in today my father made me give up my room for the basement. Ya see we have small house after my mom died lots of our money went to the funeral and now it goes to my father drinking habit, we ended up moving into a smaller house that was still in the same area. I mean don't get me wrong it's a nice house just small, three room, three bathrooms and a basement that has one of the bathroom however it's disgusting actually the whole basement is probably gross I don't think anyone has been in the basement since the first day we moved here. I asked my father if I could just use the third room and he said it was going to be her new storage room so I had to move to the basement. I walk down the squeaky steps to my new home. I had moved all my stuff down here last night. The room is cold and kinda damp.
"Well this sucks." I sit on my now damp bed, I had gone to the store earlier to but cleaning supplies for my bathroom cause it needs a cleaning bad. I walk up stairs to get something to eat and when I get to the kitchen I see some other girl. She must be the daughter I thought. I went to grab something from the cupboards however she stopped me.
"Fatties don't deserve to eat you don't need it you pig." She yelled in my face.
"You might think you own this place princess but now I do." My father came storming in after hearing all the yelling, however right before he enters the room the girl yelled, the scream you would hear when someone gets hit. The scream you hear from me,a lot.
"What's going on in here?"
"She hit me daddy." He glares at me
"What the hell gave you the right to hit my little girl, huh answer the damn question." He threw his first punch directly at my jaw and I fell right to the ground. When I looked up, his face was more furious then I had ever seen before and when I looked over at the girl she was smiling I guess the apple really dosent fall far from the tree; after the ten harsh kicks I had already received I knew this was going to be a long night.
                           ~
I slowly walked down the steps, when I reached my bed I grabbed the card from the councilor and text him. Maybe it's time something I feel is told to someone who might one day care.

To:Marcus Pane
From:Octavia Summers

I guess I just really want it all to end, the pain,the hurt, just well everything.
                        Sent @ 11:59pm
/////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys so how did you like this chapter and the addition of a new character. Please let me know what y'all thought in the comments below.

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan🔥🔥🦄🦄

Thanks
           Naya❤️💜