Chapter 3

Hey guys I want to say a special thanks to @readingisfantasy
Thanks so much for commenting I don't really get a lot of comments and stuff so it really did help my motivation to continue the story❤️❤️❤️ thanks you so much
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Decibels pov.
We went back to my house after we dropped umm what was her name... Oh yea umm Octavia off at her house. The Guys and I built a huge fort or tree house in the woods next to my house, with permission of course, I know it sounds very childish but we love the place but I don't think many people know about it, just the group. That's where we all head after school to talk about what happened that day and other juicy gossip. We threw our bags in the corner and sat on the mattress.
"So anything interesting to tell." I say hopping to get something good
" yea that whore Teresa kept trying to get me to get in bed with her." Chase started laughing during the middle of his sentence
" she looked so desperate and her attempt to be suductive was hilarious." We all laugh I was about to talk when we heard some noise, we climbed out of the fort and started to look around being really quite. I saw Octavia sitting a couple yards away, I was about to walk up to her and I heard the guys start to follow my lead when she started singing.

Screaming, I can't get it out.
Can anyone hear me
Screaming, please help me out
Does nobody want me ~pause~ for me-e-ee
I sit on the bathroom floor tears running down my face wondering why nobody wants me
What did I do
I try so h-h-hard
Why can't you just wrap up and hold me in your a-arms
But instead you knock me down, down, down again and again
I try my best- to be perfect but you never no-o-otice
But I still love you no matter what
Screaming, can I just let is out
Even though no body will listen
Screaming, I'm gonna let it out
And I'm gonna make you listen
And nooootice me
And I'm scared that nobody will want me
And I'm scared that nobody will believe me
But still oh oh oh oh
But still yeah yeah yeah yeah bUt still
But still I'm gonna make you notice me.
Her voice was one of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard. I just stood their my mouth wide open. She goes to put her notebook in her bag when she finally sees us. She just stares at us with wide eyes. I take in a shaky breath 
"You can talk?"

Octavia's pov
"You can talk?" I nod slightly looking at the ground tears brimming my eyes. I should have been more careful speaking of careful I'm glad I put makeup on and you could only slightly see the bruise if you looked hard enough.
"But you can't tell ANYONE, please." I said with slight desperation cause if anyone found out they would wonder why I don't want to talk, then they would start an investigation . They can't take my dad from me, he still loves me, I know he does somewhere deep down in his heart he loves me.
"Why don't you talk during scho-?" I cut him off
"I'm sorry I really have to get home my father is probably very worried." I grabbed my bad and ran. I ran till I knew I was far from them, oh my gosh, I'm so stupid, they heard me sing, they heard me. Now, I'm probably not going to be able to sing for a while because they know, they know I'm not mute. I climb back through my window and take out all of the homework I had to do for that night.
~
I hear the phone from downstairs start to ring and my father gets up from the couch and answers.
"Hello?" He say in a nice sweet voice
"Yea, she's here but why do you want to talk to her?" My body freezes, I'm going to get  punished so bad for this, but ya know what more can he do to me, I already have a broken wrist and bruised ribs and bruises all over me.
"Octavia." He shouts
"Someone wants to talk to you." I run down stairs and I see my father holding the phone out to me, it's a mystery how he can keep such a calm and kind voice with such and angered look on his face. I gently take the phone from him and he walks away.
"Hello?"
"Hey Octavia, it's Decibel" he pauses
"We really need to talk about what happened in the woods."
"How did you get this number." He laughs and I mean a full on laugh
"Victors good at hacking so he hacked in to the schools system and went to your file and got the number." Anger flared throughout my body, I'm going to get punished because some boy wanted to talk to me, if I wasn't so careless to begin with I wouldn't be in this situation right now.
"There's nothing to talk about , you heard me sing woop-Dee-doo, but you can't tell anybody, okay?"
"Why can't people know that you can talk you probably wouldn't get bullied as much and people might actually like you but you keep it a secrete... Why?" I don't know what to say to him so I lie... Kinda.  I sigh
" I can't talk in front of people I have panic attacks, so I just choose not to talk in front of people,so please don't tell anyone... I'm begging you."
"I won't, I mean we won't I promise." He hangs up the  phone so I do the same I look around before attempting to go up the stairs when I'm pulled back down and shoved into the floor. My very drunk and stumbling father punches me in the face and then climbs on top of me will trying to unbuckle his pants.
" You want to have guys calling the house then do it, be the whore you are, but then I'm going to treat you like the slut and the whore you are." He grabs my thin shirt and rips it right off of my body leaving me only in my legging and my underwear and bra. He grabs the bra and rips it also and then he started to touch my breasts and moaning. I felt something poke into my thigh, I start struggling more then I already was. He shifts and I take this as an opportunity and knee him in the groin. He falls to the ground in pain, I leave the clothes that had been torn off and run up the steps, I get to my bed room door quickly get in and lock my door. I feel dirty and gross I take a shower trying to wash the feeling of his hands away. When I'm done I put on some sweat pants and a hoodie, climb into my safe, warm bed and fall into a deep sleep wondering what tomorrow will hold.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey guys well this is another chapter please tell me what you guys think. Who's pov should I do the next chapter in. Please leave suggestion. And tell me who you ship me Octavia with??

Chase
Victor
Kota
Decibel
Archer

Thanks
love y'all
Naya

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks ❤️💜