Chapter 4

Hey y'all thanks for voting on my lasts chapter it's really motivates me.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I walk through the gates of hell aka school. I grab my bag and head to my locker, I shove all my books and grab my reading book for my reading class. I slowly walk to my class dreading today. I bet they told everyone. Everyone's is going to be wondering I wait outside of the door mentally preparing myself for the commotion. I walk through the doors and... Everything is the same nobody even glances at me I see Archer and Victor looking at me while I walk to my seat however when the teacher starts talking they look away and don't spare me another glance. The teacher starts his lecture and I zone out.
~
The bells rings, I pick up my bag after everyone else has already left the room and chase after Archer and Victor.
By the time I finally catch up I am out of breath. I stop in front of them and hold up my hand and they stop.
"You" breath "didn't" breath "tell anyone?" They look at me smirks on both of their faces. Archer is the one to answer me
"No, we didn't, if you don't talk at school you must have a good reason so when your ready then you can do it yourself." I feel my eyes burning with tears, I run up and hug Archer. He dosent hug me back at first, he just stands there awkwardly but then slightly hugs me back. I am ripped from his gentle embrace and shoved to the ground.
"You bitch, I told you to stay away from my boyfriend wasn't yesterday's punishment enough to get that through that head of yours or do I need to pound it in there some more!!!" She kicks me in the stomach and knocks the air out of me. I hear Archer trying to settle her down.
"Baby calm down she was just thanking me for umm... Helping her out in class she didn't understand what we were doing."
"You're defending this freak what the hell is wrong with you Archy baby, don't you love me." I hear the rest of Archers group join him and Victor. I just kept laying on the ground whimpering silently because she had kicked me in my ribs ... My already bruised ribs. I hear Victoria stomp away and I feel somebody help me sit against the lockers. I look up and see that Decibel had helped me.
"Why the hell did Victoria freak out this time?"
"She saw Octavia hugging me." They nodded. Decibel spoke to me gently
"I'm gonna take a look at your ribs, okay" before I could object or stop him he was already lifting up the bottom of my shirt making sure not to show off any of my upper area. I hear them all gasp as they see my stomach which is covered in bruises from my fathers punishment, I quickly grab the bottom of my shirt before they can see anything else.
"That's not all from today, is it?" Chase says I shake my head slowly.
"Some of it is from when she hit me yesterday." I lie easily
"Are you sure that's what that is from, cause I don't think a puny girl like Victoria could do all that damage?" I nod and get off the floor and start to walk to my next class ignoring the slight ache in my stomach. I know that I'm already fifteen minutes late for second block. I walk into class and sit in my seat and nobody notices just like always. This whole hour left of class was dreadful the professors voice was making me zone in and out so much that I could have fallen asleep. The bell finally rang and I walked to the lunch room faster then I have ever walked before. I grab my lunch and head out to the table I sit at every day. I feel pairs of eyes watching me when I turn to see who it is I see the boys studying me. They turned away when they had seen that I had caught them looking.
The rest of the day flew by and the boys had not talked to me at all. I was on my way home when I heard a horn honk. It was the guys.
"Hey, Octavia you want a ride." Victor asked me
"No thanks, I can walk I need the exercise anyway." I know I need the exercise my father is always telling me I'm fat and I know it's true.
"Like hell you need the exercise you smaller then a twig, just get in the car Octavia." Did he just call me tiny, he has got to be kidding I so fat but whatever.
"No I can walk home." He look shocked but then quickly covered it up.
"Octavia get your ass in the car, now." I decided against arguing and just got in. He started driving towards my house, well the house I told them was mine. The car ride was quite until the silence was broken
"So why do you tell everyone that you're mute?" Kota asks
I decided to answer even if it isn't the full truth.
"It's my way of coping with reality it's a lot easier to not talk when I'm around people then to talk at all." The rest of the car ride is silent. They drop me off and they drive away. I walk towards my house praying that my father is either passed out or isn't home. I opened the door and he was sitting in the living room with one of his friends. His friends were all like him but this one couldn't keep his eyes off of me. The man was very muscular, had dirty blond hair and looked to be in his mid forties.
"Octavia get your ass over here." My father says to me with a commanding power in his voice. I walk over to my father a see a huge wad of cash on the table, my father grabs it and puts it in his pocket. My father looks at the man
"Remember the rule we have set." The man nods my father looks at me.
"Go up to your room baby." I nod and do as I'm told. I go up to my room and was starting undress to put my night time clothes on when the man opens my door walks in, turns around and locks my door. When he looks at me he smirks and very scary smirk.
"He said I'm not aloud to take your innocence but I can play all I want." He punches me in the side of my head, I fall to the ground and he climb on top of me and finishes taking my clothes off of me. I want to fight back but that punch he threw had me fading in and out of unconsciousness all my energy was being used to keep me awake so he can't rape me. I try to push him off with what little energy I have but he is too large. I can feel his hand touching me in places that should only be touched with my permission and by the one I'm married to. He runs his hand all over my breasts and my lower region. I'm pretty sure I could have made a river with all the tears I have cried to night. The man finally gets off of me and leaves the room after pleasuring him self using my body. He leaves me naked crying on the floor. I pick myself up and climb onto my bed and wrap my blanket around me wishing I had the energy to wash the feeling of his hand off of me but sadly I only have enough energy to keep myself awake for a little longer before I finally cry myself to sleep at last.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Hey guys thanks for the votes I hope you like this chapter so who liked the Octavia and Archer hug. I kinda leaning towards Decibel and Octavia or Archer and Octavia I can't choose.
Thanks,
love y'all
Naya

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan 🔥🔥🤗

Thanks ❤️💜