Chapter 24

Archie's POV

I want to know what Jade is thinking right now learning her sister is missing and in the hands of her enemies. Although if I know Jade and believe me I know all sides to this girl she is conflicted.

"Well Jellybean isnt here. Archie is fine. So goodbye SweetPea." Jade says and started stoving him out.

"Woah. You arent gonna come and help get her back?" SweetPea asks.

"Nope. Its a Serpent problem and Im not a Serpent anymore." Jade says.

"Jade, wait. Jellybean is your sister." I say.

"So. Im sure Jughead can handle the Ghoulies." Jade says.

"Yeah he tried that. Thats why they went after your mom's Serpents and took your sister." SweetPea says.

Jade stopped pushing him out the door and instead just went into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Look she's still upset about the whole Jughead thing." I say.

"Well you coming with? Cause if its not with me today. Its Jughead soon." He says.

Before I could answer him Jade came back and pushed past us grabbing her bow and went outside. We followed after her and another person appeared.

"Oh hey Jade, SweetPea, Archie." Fangs says.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Well Jug sent me just in case Jellybean was here and need a ride back as well." Fangs says.

"Well thats jus great." Jade says.

"Hey why didnt you shoot him?" SweetPea asks.

"Because... What was that?" Jade questions.

She turned around and two more people showed up.

"Kevin? Joaquin?" I question.

"Look we are here because Jughead wanted to make sure if no one wanted to ride on their bikes that they had another option." Kevin says.

"Okay. I get it. Take Archie and get Jellybean from the Ghoulies. Good luck." Jade says and goes back into the cabin.

"Wait, she cant just stay." Joaquin says.

"Yeah now that we know she's here we can defeat the Ghoulies. We need her." Fangs says.

"Okay. Then tell her that." I say.

I brought them inside and Jade was angry. They all pushed Fangs forward and he looked at Jade as if she would hurt him if he said the wrong thing.

"J listen. We need you back. Jughead does an okay job as king, but he has no clue how to do the tough stuff. He wont admit it, but the Serpents need you. Your sister needs you. Jade please come with us." Fangs says.

Jade looked at him and she just looked angry, but I could see she was hurting. I sent the guys out with some of my stuff to put in Kevin's truck.

"Jade, please come with us. I need you to come back with me." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because as much as I trust Jug and the Serpents to protect me. I trust you more cause once you protect people you really protect them." I say.

"Arch, if I come back Jughead wont be happy." She says.

"So what? He'll be happy once you help get Jellybean back." I say.

The guys came back and Kevin called Vegas to him and we all looked Jade.

"I cant. I just cant." Jade says.

They all walked out and I looked back at Jade and she frowned. I took Vegas with me and Hours later we arrived back in Riverdale and we got the Whyte Wyrm the Serpents were outside.

"Arch, Kev, Joaquin, SweetPea, Fang, Wheres Jellybean?" Jughead asks.

"She wasnt with me." I says.

"This is not good." Gladys says.

"I know. Our daughter she's in trouble and who knows how long we have." FP says.

Just then another motorcycle came up and everyone was confused because everyone was there. The bike stopped and the helmet of the person came off.

"Jade." I say.

She got off the bike and threw her helmet at Jughead.

"Dont start. Im just here to help get her back. Since you clearly dont know how to do that." Jade says.

She bumped into her brother's shoulder and walked into the Whyte Wyrm and everyone except her family followed her in. Looks like Jade just might be in charge of saving Jellybean.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.