Chapter 19

Jade's POV

We were gone for awhile because it took awhile to get to Toledo and it took awhile to get back to Riverdale. Though who would of known that when Jughead left bad things happened to the Serpents.

"Okay from what I was told some Serpents have been stealing and selling drugs. We are not drug sellers and we do not steal. If anyone continues this behavior you will be removed from the Serpents." Jughead says.

Jug had walked off with Betty and I was confused. Why was this happening to the Serpents? This isnt the Serpents I know.

"Guys what happened? We werent gone that long." I say.

"Hey we dont know what happened." SweetPea says.

"All we know is that right now since the Ghoulie thing people arent trusting Serpents." Joaquin says.

"Okay. Let me figure this out. You two try and find out what Serpents are behind it." I say.

I left them and went in the back where my dad, brother, and Betty were.

"Jade not now." My dad says.

"The Serpents have been losing jobs after the Ghoulies caused trouble. Im guessing when we were gone it got worse." I say.

"Jade I said not now." My dad says.

"So let me guess you knew about this and.." I say.

"Out Jade." Jughead says cutting me off.

I just knocked stuff off the desk and stormed right out. If they wernt gonna listen to me then I'll have to do things my way.

"Jade, can we talk?" Fangs asks.

"Sure." I say.

"Not here. We cant let Jug know." He says.

We walked out of the Whyte Wyrm and he was running his hands through his hair. He looked nervous.

"Fangs hey its me. Whats up?" I ask.

"Im the Serpent dealing drugs. Im sorry. I had to. We needed money. I did it for the Serpents." He tells me.

"Fangs you told her. How can we knew she can be trusted?" Cheryl questions as she and Toni walked up.

"I told her nothing of you and Toni." Fangs says.

"We can trust her though." Toni says.

I looked at them and Cheryl went over to me.

"Look Jade I know we didnt get along before, but we were helping. Toni and I have been stealing to help. Just like Fangs and the drugs. We just wanted to help out of Serpent family." Cheryl says.

"Okay. I understand. You guys did it out of the goodness of your hearts. I wont tell." I say.

The next night Jughead had called all the Serpents together and he had go the Serpents a stable job or something.

"Though three of you are out. I found out that Fangs, Cheryl, and Toni are the ones who did the crap." Jughead says.

"How'd you know that?" Fangs asks.

"From people who gave your names up." Jug says.

"You cant do this." SweetPea says.

"They were only..." Joaquin says.

"I DONT CARE! Cheryl, Toni, and Fangs, jackets now!" Jughead demands.

Fangs, Cheryl, and Toni all looked upset and I couldnt believe that this is what Jughead is doing. Some leader he is.

"Wait, stop. You cant do this. They only did it to help the Serpents. Cant you just let it go? No you cant cause your insane. You cant see that they did it to help and what did you do? You abandoned the Serpents at one point. So just let it go they've stopped. So just drop it." I say.

"Im the Serpent King and I say their out." Jughead says.

"I dont care if your Serpent King. Just let it go." I say.

"Okay. Fine. Its either their our or your out." Jughead says.

Everyone one was in shock that he had just made that an ultimatum. Its either me or them.

"Jug, you cant be serious." Betty says.

"I am. Its either she goes or they go." Jug says.

Fangs, Toni, Cheryl, SweetPea, and Joaquin all looked at me wondering what I was going to do. I then knew what to do. Toni, Cheryl, and Fangs all needed another family to lean on and I couldnt let them get kicked out. I slowly removed my Serpent jacket. Once it was off I through it at Jughead.

"Fine, Im out." I say.

I walked over to my bike and climbed on. My dad walked over to me and tried to stop me.

"Jade. Dont we can work this out." My dad says.

"No we cant. Not this time." I say.

I placed my helmet on and I left town. I dont know where Im going, but I just knew I dont want to be here in Riverdale anymore.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.