Chapter 8

Jade's POV

Jug had joined the Serpents and now he was becoming more and more annoying. Though he had some ideas to help out our dad, but one pissed me off.

"No Jug. You cant get Penny Peabody involved. She isnt good." I say.

"Other serpents say she is a helper. Isnt that what snake charmer does?" Jug questions.

"Yes, but she is just horrible. She will play with these things. She will not quit once this happens." I say.

"Look she.... What is that?" Jug asks.

We walked outside the trailer SweetPea was with Fangs and they were hurt.

"What happen? Northsiders again?" I ask.

"No Ghoulies. They think that since FP is gone they can take our territory." Fangs says.

"What do we do?" Sweets asks.

"Not sure, but I'll visit my dad. Maybe he'll have some idea." I say.

I went back in the trailer and Jug came following after me.

"Jade, maybe..." Jug says.

"Stop. Penny is not an option." I say.

I walked out and got on to my bike, but before I could go anywhere Toni showed up.

"We have a problem. Tallboy is going to  start some sort of war." Toni says.

"I have to go and see my dad. I cant also stop Tallboy." I say.

"I'll go to dad. You go and make Tallboy shut up." Jughead says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

I left with Toni and went to make sure Tallboy doesnt do anything stupid.

Jughead's POV

I went to Pop's cause I knew I might need back up. Just incase Ghoulies show up.

"Hey Archie... I know what happened awhile ago, but Im over it. I need your help." I say sitting across from him.

"Well I'll help, but what do we have to do?" Archie asks.

"Well the Ghoulies are attacking and if the serpents dont do something the Northside will also get it." I say.

"Well I'll help, but what do we do?" He asks.

"First see my dad and then do what he says." I say.

We left Pop's and headed to the jail where we got to see my father. He looked worried that we were there. He quickly picked up the phone and once I put mine to my ear and even his voice sounded worried.

"Jade? Is she okay? Has she done something wrong?" My dad asks.

"No. She is dealing with Tallboy right now. Im here to get some advise. Its the Ghoulies again they want the territory." I tell him.

"Well you must challenge them. But make sure the cops arent around. Street racing is illegal. Also keep Jade out of trouble at that race she might get herself in trouble." He says.

Archie and I looked at one another knowing that this is gonna happen. I just hope nothing will happen between Jade and anyone at this race. Cause that will be very bad.