Chapter 32

Jade's POV

I woke up with the same feeling I had when I was back in the cabin with Archie. I got dressed and walked out of my room and got some coffee.

"Jade what is that?" Jellybean asks me.

"Umm... Coffee." I say.

"No I think she means that smile on your face." Our mom says.

"I woke up in a good mood today. Do you want me to be a bitch again? Cause I can easily switch back." I say.

"No. No. Dont do that. Hey I have an idea. Why dont the five or us go to Pop's for breakfast." Our dad suggests.

"Sounds like fun." Jellybean says.

The whole Jones family went to Pop's for breakfast which we havent done in a very long time. Our parents sat on one said on the booth and Jug, Jelly, and I sat on the other side.

"This is nice. Good idea dad." Jughead says.

Text Message

You look beautiful. -Archie

Thanks. Wait... How you do know what I look like right now?-Jade

Look to up. -Archie.

I looked up and saw Archie at the table in the back he smiled at me. I looked back down at my phone and texted him.

Well hello there. -Jade

Your beautiful. Would you like to come over later? -Archie

Yeah I'd like that. -Jade.

I smiled at my phone and Archie and texted back and forth and I wasnt paying any attention to my family. I just kept smiling at my phone.

"Who are you talking to?" Jughead asks.

"None of your business." I say.

"Who is it Jade?" He asks again.

"Again non of you business. So shut up." I say to him.

"Okay you two stop it." Our dad says.

"Why does she have to be so secretive?" Jughead asks.

"Cause I can you ass." I say.

"I really dont want to sit between them anymore." Jellybean says.

"You two stop it your making JB uncomfortable. Now we are having a sweet family time and you two dont need to start fighting. Now Jug if Jade doesnt want to tell you who she is messaging she doesnt have to. Now stop it and lets continue our nice family time." Our mom says.

I ignored Jughead after that and after we had our food it was alittle awkward and Jughead then left to be with Betty. The rest of us went home and went to our trailer.

Text Message

Hey Im in the park with Vegas. Would you and Hotdog like to join us? -Archie

Sure. I'll see you soon. -Jade

"Hey dad Im gonna take Hotdog out for a walk." I say.

"You never want to take him for a walk." My dad says.

"Well I just want to clear my head and I dont want to go for a walk alone." I say.

"Okay keep an eye on her." He says.

"Dad he's a boy." I say putting Hotdog's leash on.

"I was talking to him to keep an eye on you." He jokes.

I left the trailer with Hotdog and we walked to the park. When we got there we saw Archie with Vegas and I smiled to myself as we walked over to them.

"Hey you two." I say.

"Hey you came." Archie says.

"I said I would." I say.

"Why dont we sit down while the dogs play." He says.

We let the dogs off their leashes and they went to play. We sat by a tree and Archie had his guitar and started playing it.

"Well this is nice. I can finally breathe." I say.

"I didnt cause any trouble did I?" He asks.

"Oh no Arch you didnt. Jughead was just trying to put his nose in my business. Its not your fault. Jughead is just a pain." I say.

"So... Will you like to come over to my house later? We can... You know..." He says placing his hand on my leg.

"Maybe... Maybe not." I say placing my hand over his.

We hung out alittle longer and we both went back to our homes and I told him I would come over to his place. It was around 9 when I was left the trailer while everyone was out at the Whyte Wyrm. When I got to Archie's he helped me hide my motorcycle in his garage.

"Well no one should bother us." Archie says after he locked all the doors and closed all the curtains.

"So... What shall we do?" I question as I ran my hands up and down his arms.

"Well we can do whatever you want." He says pulling me close to him.

I kissed him and I gently bit his bottom lip. I pulled away from him and gave him a smirk. He then took me hand and pulled me up the stairs. Archie really knows how to please me in ways I never thought was possible.

(Sorry about that last part. I didnt really know how to end the chapter)

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.