Chapter 20

Jade's POV

I left Riverdale with nothing, but my motorcycle that all. I even made a stop a a store with all money I had and used it to get some food and clothes. I still dont know where Im going, but I know I wont go back.

"Hey kid you lost?" A man asks.

"No. I just have to use the restroom." I say.

I went in to this gross bathroom and changed my clothes. I felt so bare without my Serpent Jacket, but I just have to move on. I got back on my bike and just rode away to wherever I guess the road takes me. I passed my mom's junk yard and I cant stop there cause they will find me. Although all I can think about was just how Jughead actually wanted me out. My mind was clouded and I ended up crashing.

"Hey you okay?" A voice asks.

I didnt respond because everything went black, but I did see the face once the person removed my helmet. Its the first time I was happy to see Archie Andrews.

Archie's POV

I was with Vegas just taking a walk in the forest when I heard what sounded like a crash. I went to check it out and saw Jade. She seemed to have crashed her bike into a tree. I carried her into the cabin Im staying in and placed her on the bed. She's just lucky she had her helmet on or who knows what would of happened to her. I placed a wet cloth on her head and she slowly came too.

"Archie?" Jade questions.

"Yeah. Its okay. Your okay." I say.

She sat up and she just looked so sad. I then saw all the scraps on her left arm. I wonder where her jacket is.

"Ow." She says and glances at her arm.

"Yeah. Its just a few scraps and maybe some bruises later on, but you'll be okay. Let me get the first aid kit." I say.

"No. I'll be fine." She says trying to leave.

"Jade, your bike is ruined. You dont have tools to fix it. Its also dangerous out there without your bow and arrows you cant go." I say.

She looked at me and then she went back over the bed and sat down. Vegas got up on the bed and laid beside her. Jade pet him and she just looked upset. She looked up at me and I looked away. I helped her clean up the cuts and I just couldnt help, but look at her.

"What are you looking at?" She questions.

"You. You're here clearly upset, alone, and no Serpent Jacket. Is everything okay?" I ask her.

She just looked away from me and before I knew it I saw something I never thought I'd see. Jade Jones was actually crying. I sat beside her and pulled her close to me and she cried on my chest. Jade Jones is usually so strong and so tough and now she's crying. I placed a small kiss on her head and held her as close as I could. I dont know what happened, but I do know that I just have to hold her close and let her know she's okay.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.