Quickly he exchanged the curtain for the towel and stepped over Chan who was laying on the floor out of breath.

Exiting the bathroom, the cold air hit his wet body. He shivered, making his way to the closet.

Slipping on some boxers before Chan walked out, he tossed the towel over his chair.

Chan leaned against the wall, watching as Jeongin got dressed in some shorts and a white t-shirt.

Creepy? yes. Did Chan care? not really. Did he love seeing Jeongin shirtless? hell yeah.

Jeongin turned around, upon seeing Chan he crossed his arms and pouted.

Chan's heart started beating faster, "Dont do that"

"Do what?" Jeongin said oblivious of the effect he had on Chan.

"Dont pout again or I might kiss you" Chan warned in all seriousness.

Jeongin stopped pouting, his mouth opening slightly in shock.

Chan smiled and he walked over to Jeongin grabbing his hand and bringing him down on the bed.

"I'm sorry" Chan said as Jeongin unconsciously snuggled into him.

"Its just, soon you're parents will come and I wont get to see you as much" Chan said wrapping his arms around Jeongin.

"Chan dont stress it. We still have like a month and a half left to spend time together" Jeongin said giving Chan a big smile, his eyes disappearing.

Chan frowned slightly, hiding his face in the crook of Jeongins neck. "Yeah" He breathed out, his breath tickling Jeongin.

Then the next thing he did made Jeongin yelp, almost falling off the bed but lucky Chan held him.

He sat up, his hand flying to his neck rubbing to spot where it hurt.

Chan had bit him.

It wasnt a big bite like you would when you eat pizza more like a small nibble but nonetheless it hurt and not to mention confused the heck out of Jeongin.

"Why'd you bite me?" Jeongin asked rubbing the spot where it stung.

"I dont know I felt like it" Chan shrugged pulling Jeongin back down.

"Sometimes you make me uncomfortable" Jeongin said laying back down.

Chan visibly frowned making Jeongin feel bad for what he said, even though he was just joking.

"Oh okay then" Chan said sadness lacing his voice. He got up to leave but Jeongin grabbed his hand stopping him.

"No, please dont go. I was just joking. Dont leave me" Jeongin said unconsciously giving puppy eyes.

Chan's heart fluttered and he smiled softly at him. Laying back down next to Jeongin, Chan stroked the youngers hair.

"Dont worry, I will never leave you" Chan whispered pulling the blanket over them.

"Promise?" Jeongin asked his voice small as he played with his nails.

"Promise" Chan confirmed pulling him close. And like that the two soon fell asleep.

The next morning Chan woke up with a smile on his face. When he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Jeongin peacefully sleeping.

Jeongins leg was resting on top of Chan's waist, his arm resting on his chest.

Chan looked at him with loving eyes, his hand automatically going to Jeongin's exposed thigh.

He rubbed up and down his thigh slowly, trying not to wake the younger. It was only then when Chan's cold hand rested on Jeongin's exposed waist, was when he woke up.