Ch 11. Training Cut Short For Festivities? Cool.

Hawkeye POV

It's been three months since the battle, three months since the discovery Chaos' daughter, Blake de Veyra. To be honest, these have been some of the busiest months of my life, almost as busy as when I was training to become a Chaos Commander. Blake has exceeded my already high expectations. Not trying to make her sound OP...it's the truth. I had high expectations just because she was Chaos' daughter but I forgot to count her training as a demigod (demi-deity? whatever...) and the fact that she was training since she was 3 years old. Despite her initial meekness, she's a pretty lively little girl! She's funny and looks up to Crimson...er that might be a bad thing...but at least she's fitting in. As for her friend Heather...she's pretty good too. She's specializing in sword fighting and Scythe is training her, she also wanted to learn Archery so I assigned Silver to train her. [Silver is Bianca if you forgot--lol I did] 

All the commanders have been assigned to center their focus on training Blake and that's what we're all doing. We're basically making her into the ultimate fighter. One that knows healing, enchantments, magic, sword fighting, and archery. In addition to the basic fighting groups, we're teaching her how to use her glaive and mastering Chaos energy. This is some intense training, even more intense then my training!

At the moment, I'm waiting for Blake to end her 10 minute break from magic training and get her butt over here for archery training. When she finally appears, she has her hair tied up, her dark purple training clothes on, sports glasses/goggles, and her archery gear.

"Sorry I'm late! I was using the bathroom!" she apologizes.

"It's okay kid," I say putting a hand on her shoulder, "You're as red as a tomato though!"

"Yeah well I had sword training and magic training already," she explained, "I also have only 10 minute breaks in between hour and fifty minute training sessions every day."

"Hey, you signed up for this kid," I say, "We even gave you a choice."

"It was this or stay weak forever--not much of a choice," she replies.

She has a point, I think shrugging.

As we commence training, 20 minutes in, a messenger teleport in front of us. Fortunately, Blake's aim was spot on. Unfortunately, it hit the messenger.

"Woah there kid! Ever heard of the rphrase, 'don't shoot the messenger'?" I laugh nervously as I help the messenger up and heal his wounds.

"Sory about that! I meant to hit the target!" she apologizes.

"It's okay Lady Blake, I was in the way," he smiles.

"Anyways, why'd you come here?" I ask.

"Lord Chaos is holding an emergency meeting, all members of our army will be there. It beings in 20 minutes, please wear your formal uniform." he says bowing before teleporting away.

Hurricane POV

It's been a long time since I've worn my formal uniform. It's basically a grey buttoned up, collared shirt with my rank on the little shirt pocket, a dark green trench coat or pea coat with my rank on my left upper arm. On my wrists I wear silver arm guards. I also wear simple black trousers and combat boots. I actually have to brush my hair as well! As I leave I put on my peaked cap that matches my pea coat and I button on my cloak which reflects the image of a starry night sky.  I then proceed to teleport to the Grand Hall.

When I appear in the hall, Hawkeye and Void are already there. All the commanders wear the same thing except we have different colors. Hawkeye wears navy blue, Void wears dark purple, Sunlight wears a dark brown, and Crimson wears Maroon. As for Chaos and his daughter, they wear royal attire. Chaos dresses in an indigo button up long sleeve shirt, a midnight black three button double breast vest, matching trousers, an indigo trench coat, and a cloak that reflects a starry night sky. As for Blake, I actually have no idea. Since she's tomboyish she'll most likely wear something similar to Chaos and just tie up her hair in a low pony tail. 

When everyone arrived, everyone just casually chatted and/or sat down in their assigned seat. Everyone is dressed in the color of their faction, meaning the color of their commander. When Chaos and Blake arrived everyone got quiet and stood in their ranks (which was already done through assigned seating!). 

"Welcome my sons and daughters! Today is a special awarding ceremony, which is why I asked you all to attend wearing your formal uniforms.  What's so special? Well, this is the first battle we've seen with enemies that can actually harness chaos energy!" Chaos said, "More or so, barely harnessing it!"

When he said that everyone laughed, their means of sing chaos energy was absolutely messy! A chaos soldier would know the proper way to harness and control chaos energy.

"Today is especially special for my daughter, I want her to know what a formal army of Guardians of the Universe looks like." Everyone looked at the small figure next to Chaos, she stood acknowledged us then sat down again.

After that, the ceremony proceeded. All kinds of soldiers were rewarded all kinds of rewards of honor, and afterwards, there was a reception like thing with drinking, food, and dancing. People talked to Blake and her friend and well, befriended them. It was nice seeing all these people treat the two like family instead of ostracizing them. It's starting to look like things are going okay...

As soon as I thought that an Iris message appeared in front of Chaos, it was Zeus. 

"I'm sorry to bother you but we have intel that Gaea's army is starting to make more noticeable movements."

Everyone murmured with a mixture of excitement and apprehensiveness...

I sighed, "I spoke too soon..."

Sorry again guys, I've been hella busy!