"It's okay mom, I will talk with grandfather. He is a businessman later but first, he is my old man first " Jimin gave her a smile and requested the Butler to clear his table.

Rin strolled towards her class, lost in her own thoughts. The event that had occurred yesterday had shaken her to her core. Only she knew, how difficult it was to muster up the courage and lash back at Jungkook when he was burning in glazing fire of fury.

She unconsciously shuddered at the image of him yelling at her in rage. She had never presumed Jungkook to react so violently over their split, after all, she was just a girl he was using to satisfy his physical needs.

"Good morning my happiness" Jimin's velvety voice lulled softly in her ears making her melt instantly. She quickly turned to her side to be greeted by her boyfriend, who was looking splendid as always.

"Jimin!" A gorgeous smile spread across her lips and in a flash, all the thoughts and worries she had about Jungkook disappeared like it never existed.

"We look adorable" He commented and Rin bobbed her head in agreement, butterflies swarming uncontrollably inside her stomach.

They were dressed in matching clothes with matching accessories which they bought the other day. Being a huge K-drama fan, It was something Rin had always wanted to try with her boyfriend and to her delight, Jimin was equally thrilled and willing to accord to her wishes.

"Should we go?" Jimin tilted his head giving her a playful smile and after she nodded, he intertwined their fingers and began to walk hand in hand gathering the attention of every single person passing by them.

People were whispering and pointing at them while others gushed over how adorable they both looked together in the coordinated outfits. She could swear she even overheard some girls demanding their boyfriend to do the same as well.

Feeling slightly bothered by the unusual attention, Rin scooted closer to her man glancing at him under her long lashes but the look that was on his face made her feel relieved and relaxed. He was beaming holding her hand like he was proud to show her off. He was happy to be seen with her in the public.

She couldn't understand why she was getting emotional over such a trivial thing but getting the sense of acknowledgment she was yearning to obtain since childhood gave her immense bliss and those feelings were trying to gush out in the form of tears.

Suddenly her grip on his hand tightened making Jimin stop on his track and turn to her way.

"Rin is everything fine?" Jimin asked observing her face with a slight tinge of concern.

Rin gulped the lump on her throat and shook her head

Rin gulped the lump on her throat and shook her head. The overwhelming feelings were making it hard for her to speak therefore she mouthed 'thank you' with eyes brimming with unshed tears.

"Awe," He awed with love dripping out of his eyes and began to squeeze her cheeks earning a cute whimper from her.

"If it was possible I would keep you inside my pocket and take you wherever I go," he exclaimed in an adorable baby-like tone, his body flushing with warmth.

Letting out a small giggle with a sniff, Rin lifted her hand to pinch her boyfriend's chubby cheeks as well.

"If it was possible, I would never let you out of my sight" She mimicked his tone. She felt like the love she was feeling for her boyfriend could overflow and spill out of her heart any second. The feelings were so intense yet so pure, so overpowering yet relaxing.

"But I don't think I will fit in your pocket, so keep me in your big heart and carry me wherever you go" she hushed burring her face on his chest. The spicy fragrance emitting from his body was doing wonders to her existence and suddenly, she began to wish for the time to stop in its axis so that she could be in his arms forever.

Jimin kissed the crown of her head relishing the sensation of having the woman his heart raced for so close to him. The world had disappeared leaving just two of them cherishing every single moment which was colored with tinges and butterflies.

Jungkook's stomach twisted in disgust and the feeling of wanting to puke started to consume him as he glared at the couple, publicly displaying their affection in the middle of hallways with utmost hatred.

The way some random guy was holding his girl as though she belonged to him was making him wanna go berserk and rip the guy apart in pieces.

"Jungkook are you fine?" His friend Yugyeom asked in concern noticing the uneasiness vividly visible in his face which had turned slightly purplish in color.

"Do I look fine?" Jungkook hissed at his friend through his gritted teeth causing Yugyeom to raise both hands in surrender, feeling the rage that was radiating off the man before him.

"Cool down man" he cooed wondering what had gotten into the guy as he was totally fine just a minute ago.

Clenching his fist, Jungkook turned towards the new couple and the next thing he saw nearly made him lose his balance and fall down on his knees.

She was kissing someone else with so much passion and desires that he had never got to witness before. She had her arms wrapped around his neck as the guy held her waist hoisting her a little higher in her tiptoes while their lips moved in perfect sync.

For a moment, Jungkook felt like his lungs had run out of oxygen and he could no longer breathe. He could actually hear his heart crushing down and shattering while the pain blasted inside of him affecting each and every cell within him.

The worst part was his mind started to behave in a weird way. He felt like he had just stepped out of a hyper-speed merry-go-round as his head was going round and round in a circle.

Without even realizing it, his body began to fall forward as his mind went blank shutting him off the reality he could never bring himself to accept.

****

Jk actually fainted!!!

A small explanation.

In a short period of time, they have fallen deeply in love with each other because for Rin, Jimin is everything her heart was yearning for years. The sweet gestures, holding hands with her in public, etc these were things she desperately wished to have after being in a relationship that only involved having sex behind closed doors. And if you notice her mother doesn't really give her any kind of attention as well.

Also if you guys have not noticed, She is very beautiful in Jimin's eyes and Jimin is very good-looking in Rin's eyes but the world sees them as unattractive nerds. It's the love that blossomed in their heart that made them beautiful in each other's eyes.

Jimin is no doubt attractive but doesn't flaunt it because in the past the people only befriended him with hidden motives. But Rin treated him well didn't shy away to be friends with him that is why he fell for her.

Jk, hmmm he simply can't believe the girl who was head over heels for him, who stuck to him no matter how many girls he went around dating with. The way Rin stayed beside even after his several mistakes had turned him to believe she could never leave him no matter what he did in the future as well