Ep.5 (continued)

-1 week later-

Roc waited a few days for you to have time to yourself. As days passed he called more frequently. Your phone was literally vibrating for a hour straight. Roc just couldn't let you go as easily as you thought. You scrolled through the texts he had sent in the last few minutes.

"When I think of your smile I can't help but cry. Please return my calls or reply beautiful..."

"No one could ever fill my heart like you Y/N! Please <3 Just give me the chance to make it up to you"

"I just wish you could let me explain! :("

"I know our time together hasn't been a waste. Let me show you I can be with you forever. I love you."

Tears rushed down your face as the memories between the two of you came back. You wished he was there to wrap his arms around you and kiss everything better. You looked down and saw his name and picture come up on your phone screen as a phone call. Hesitant, you answered the phone right before it was missed.

You: *silent*

Roc: *rambles* Baby? Y/N? Is this you? Thank you so much for answering. You just don't know how much I miss you. I know you wont believe me but-

Hearing his voice made your eyes film with tears. Immediately you hit the end button and hung up on him. It wasn't the right time.

-Later That Night-

You got ready to go to bed earlier tonight since you had to leave for work bright and early the next day. After brushing your teeth and putting up your hair you plopped on the couch to turn on the news. Nothing seemed to be happening so you headed upstairs. As you climbed up the steps you heard a knock on your door.

You: Roc?....

Stepping down the steps sadly you went to the door. After opening it you saw it was just a pizza delivery man.

You: I'm sorry but I didn't order anything....

P/D: Haha it's a special delivery.

You: Um...ok...tip?

P/D: Its been covered but thank you. Have a good night! :)

After saying the same you closed the door and walked into the kitchen. You popped the box open to see a cookie pizza with purple and black decorations on it. Those were you and Roc's colors. You were highly suspicious but you cut a piece and held it with a paper towel as you ate it. As you finished the piece there was a weird after taste from the cookie. You looked down at the unfilled spot in the box and saw something written under it.

You: Wtf? Did I just taste ink?!

After cutting the rest of the cookie cake you transferred it all over to another plate. Half way done your eyes grew wider. After finishing you were completely in tears.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?" was written in the middle of the box.

Roc: It's about time you did that.

Roc's arms wrapped around your waist from behind while he kissed your neck repeatedly. The heart in your chest almost fell on the floor feeling him against you. Roc snuck in after you left the front door from getting the pizza box. He stood behind the back wall waiting for you since.

You: Roc I don't- I don't understand!

Roc: Then understand THIS is why I was gone. But I couldn't tell you.

He reached in his sweatpants pocket and pulled out a small black box with a white ribbon tied around it. After you hesitantly pulled the ribbon off he pulled the top back. It showed the most beautiful diamond engagement ring. Not even a word could express the emotions knocking you over right then. You turned around and hugged him around his chest tightly.

Roc: (Full Name), I promise to never break your heart again. Nor will I ever cheat on you, which I haven't :) Will you mar-

You: *squeals* YES ROC! I will marry you!

He slipped the ring on your finger with tears running down his face. The both of you shared a passionate kiss before Roc threw you over his shoulder.

You: *laughing* What are you up to?

Roc: MAKE UP TIME ;D

----------------------------------------------------------

Login with Facebook, Wattpad, or Twitter to comment,vote,and fan!