Chapter 10: Evil awakens

Unknown person's POV

I was sitting on my throne, spying on those do-gooders - I have to admit, I am impressed- , when my "daughter" cam in.

"Mother, you asked to see me?" She asked.

"Yes Kira. I want to tell your friends to come over. I have a job for you." I said.

"But mother, it's summer and I want to relax!" She complained.

"No buts! You will do as I say!" I demanded.

"Fine!" She said annoyed and exited the throne room.

Kira's POV

I went to my mother's office to search for a way to communicate with Vicky.

"The sooner we finish with this, the better" I thought.

When I found the snow globe, I noticed a picture on my mother's desk. I picked it up and saw 7 kids, probably my age, having a picnic. The description had a lot of names but one got my eye," Crystal Snow Queen".

"Who is she? I don't have a cousin" I thought.

I put the picture down. I got the crystal ball and phoned Vicky.

"Vicky come here now!" I demanded and she nodded.

~Time skipped~

I was in my room waiting for Vicky and Cirys to come. Sundenly two figures appeared at my room. Thet are here!

"So, why did you called us here?" Vicky asked.

"My mother wants to give us a mission" I said. I was about to tell them about the picture that I had found, when Cirys interrupted me.

"Mission! But it's summer!" He complained.

"Yes I know, but before we go, I need to show you something" I said and showed them the picture.

"Wow, you found the heroes cousins!" Vicky said enthusiastic.

"But who is she?" Cirys asked. He was pointing at Crystal.

"I thought you didn't have a cousin" Vicky said.

"That's because I don't!" I said.

"How?" Vicky asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"Why don't you ask the Snow Queen?" Cirys asked. I can't believe that he said something smart. I was looking at him amazed.

"Speaking of which, let's go she what she wants us to do" Vicky said and we went to the throne room.

~At the throne room~

"I have a mission for you" The Snow Queen said.

"Yea, I told them already" I said.

"So, your evilness, what do you want us to do?" Vicky asked.

"The heroes are at the school. I want you to lore them here!" The Snow Queen said with an evil smile.

"Why?" I asked.

"You will see" She said with the same smile.

~At school~

Rose's POV

"What profecy?" I heard Joy asking concerned.

"That's a profecy that our grandparents received from the remaining members of our families" Astoria answered.

"You mean the one that Sonieta and the others got from the Author?" I asked.

"Exactly" Astoria said.

"So what does it say then?" Hawk asked. Astoria opened the book and she started reading.

"In a couple years from now, the last peace of the puzzle will come and a new age will begin. A girl with a lot of power will discover her past. Together she and the rest of her crew will get the powers that they need and finally the Fairytale land will be saved. She will fix the bonds that ones were lost. Finally the seven will be united and the crowns will chine once again" She said.

"So a girl will come and help us to come a coronation?" Travis asked.

"To be specific the girl is part of the seven great fairytale families and inorder to have a coronation we will need Kira in our side, since she is the Snow Queen's granddaughter" Astoria explained.

"But who will have such a big heart inorder to forgive Kira and the Snow Queen?" Lingling asked.

"Actually, I have someone in mind" Hawk said concerned.

Then everyone looked at me.

"Why are you all looking at me?" I asked.

"We will tell you another time" Hawk said.

"Oh, ok" I said. I know that they are thinking of something but since they don't want to tell me it's ok, I don't want to push them.

Hawk's POV

I think that the girl in the profecy is Rose. I told the rest of the team and we all agreed that it's best not to tell her now, after all she has been through a lot lately.

"Poor Rose! You must feel like the hole world is upside down" I thought.

"Guys lets just leave this mystery for an other time. What do you say?" I suggested. Rose face lighted up right away! She smiled at me like she knew why I said that. I smiled back and blushed a little.

"Ok, let's go home" Astoria said. We were about to leave but we heard some strange noises.

"What was that?" Joy asked scared.

"It might be a villan" Lingling said.

"But I thought you said that none was at school" Travis said to Rose.

"That's what I thought to" She said.

"Let's go find out" I said.' ... before it finds us' I said in my my.

We went to the direction of the sound. There we saw Vicky and Kira opening a portal and then laughing evily. We decided to follow them, well more like chase them. When we were at the other side, we couldn't believe our eyes! We were at..........

To be continued................

************************

And that's all for now. Guys one of my friends is making a book here in Wattpad. I want you go and take a look at it. I think that it's good so far.

 I think that it's good so far

That's a picture of it. Just to be clear it's not about Regal Academy. And one more thing. Thank you for the votes and the comments. Love you all.