Chapter 4: The fist ones

Rose's POV

"WHAT!!!!?????" I asked. This can't babe happening! Wait, since we are the third generation, how is this even possible?

"What do you mean with: " The history of the 7 great fairy tale families"? Astoria are you tising us?" Travis said with disbelief.

"I am not joking. This book contains the stories of all our unsesters ( sorry if I spelled that wrong )" Astoria replied.

"But we are the third generation. Do you mean the story of our parents?" Joy asked confused.

"No Joy, we are not the third generation" Astoria said.

"WHAT!!!!!!?????????" We all screamed in union.

"Yes, in this book there are stories about dancers, authors, kings and queens and much more" Astoria said. We still couldn't believe it. We have to get to the bottom of this.

"Well Astoria, start reading!" I said and sat down and the others followed me. Astoria opened the book and she start reading it.

"OK. Epilogue: In order to find this book you must be a part of our family. In this book you will find the stories of your relatives, how the fairytales were created and what happened before and after every generation got throne. Enjoy a trip to the past." Astoria read out loud but befor she could read the fist chapter she was interrupted.

"Wait, what does the hole king and queen thingy was all about and what does it mean?" Travis asked.

"Maybe, if you let me finish, we could learn" Astoria said and Travis rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, Chapter 1: The first ones" Astoria said. Hawk was ready to interrupt again but he saw the look on Astoria's face and he didn't say a word. I couldn't help but gigle. He just smiled at me. I blushed but i smiled back.

"If our love beards allow us to continue please" Astoria said. We both blushed and looked away.

"As I was saying, 'Chapter 1: The first ones. Once upon a time, there was a kind man who was walking in the forest. He was holding a book in one hand and a pen in the other hand.

'Why nobody likes my stories?' He said to himself but without noticing he dropped his pen in the waters of the waterfall.

'Perfect, just perfect! What else could go wrong today?' He completed and pick up his pen. He admired the magnificent view of the forest. There were trees, flowers and a fantastic waterfall. The waterfall had colourful waters. Someone who believed in magic, could say that it could be enchanted. The man sat under a tree, he took his pen and he started writing.

'.........and they lived happily ever after. The end.' He said and he taped the pen in the book.

'I wish you were real' He said and he closed his eyes. Then the book started to glwo and seven light globes flew in the air. The globes transformed to seven people, two boys and five girls. The man opened his eyes and he asked.

'Who are you? Were did you came from?'

'You don't recognize us young Author?' One of the  lady said.

'No, I should?' The man asked.

'Of course! We are your creation after all!' One other lady said.

'Let us introduce ourselves. I am Cinderella' Said a lady with blond hair, a blue dress, a tiara and shoes made from glass.

'This is Snow White' She pointed at a woman with blue hair. She wore a yellow and blue dress and a read cape

'This is Rapansle' She pointed at a woman with long purple hair. She wore a purple dress with some lavender flowers on my it.

'This Ironfan' She said and she pointed at a woman with a green kimono. On it there were sparkling ditales, which looked like dragon fire.

'And the last of the girls is Snow Queen.' She pointed at a girl with white hair as white as snow itself. She wore a crustal blue dress with little snowflakes and a crustal tiara.

'And the boys are Le Frog and Breast' She lastly pointed at the two boys. One of them had green skin and he wore a tuxedo and a small crown. The other one was fury and he wore  a black tuxedo with golden details.

'You are my characters!' The man said surprised.

'And you are the Author' Snow White said they all bowed.

'What's that suppose to mean?' The Author asked.

'It means that you have the power to bring everything you write to life' Rapensel explained.

'And that happened because you dropped your pen in the magical waterfall over there.' LeFrog said and pointed at the waterfall behind them.

From that day the man started to write all sorts of stories with princes who save prinsses pr with magical creatures. In order to honour his first creations, he gave them the title: ' The seven great fairytale families'. He also made them the rulers of the other fairytale and he was The Author.

The Author can only be a human and never a fairytale and it's not necessary to be from the same family. He could be anybody. As for the first fairytales (as they were could) they can't die. That was a rule that the Author made in order to keep everybody safe when evil started to rise, because if they die, their book will close..........for ever" Astoria said while finishing the first chapter of the book.

"So our grandparents........."Joy said with her voice training off.

"Are the first fairytales?" Travis continued Joys sentence.

"And the first rulers of fairytale land" Astoria corrected.

"But why haven't they ever told us about it?" I asked. Honestly it doesn't make sense.

"I guess we will have to continue with the book in order to learn more" Astoria said and she flipped the page to the next chapter.

To be continued.............

****************

And this is the end of this chapter. I hope you like it. To clear, i am not in the book, the author is sameone else.