Chapter one: Unveil

Andy's POV

"Seriously? You can't think of ANYTHING other then Batman to watch?" Jake whines from the other sofa

"We've seen this film 3 times in the past 2 days, I can't take it anymore!" CC backs up Jake's argument. I stand up and cross my arms.

"Fine. Ill go hang in my bunk then" i say stemly and walk to the bunks and climb into mine. I pull the curtain shut and open my laptop. I notice I have a Skype message from Juliet.

Hey...I need to talk to you. Call me when you see this.

What could she want to talk to me about? I know it sounds terrible,but I hope she wants to break up. I honestly don't have the balls to do it, and I need her out of my life.

Plus, I've been having some thoughts about Ashley recently and well...I think I've developed some feelings for him. In all honesty, I never thought I would swing that way, but there's something about Ash that completely changed that. I press the video call on Skype and wait for Juliet to pick up.

She answers, looking fed up. "Hey, Andy" she says plainly.

"Hey dragonfly! What's up?" I ask, plastering a fake smile on, the nickname making me cringe.

"Andy, I don't want this anymore, I don't want you. You act all tough but when we're alone you are such a kid! I'm done." She rants at me. Thank god! Wait..what did she just call me?

"Excuse me? I'm a kid? I'm a grown fucking man!" 
"You're a 24 year old toddler. You're dick certainly proves you're still in that stage" she smiles at me smugly, making rage course through my veins.

"Fuck you Juliet! I want somebody else anyway. You can lose my number, bitch." I spit before slamming my laptop shut, and resting my head in my hands.

"Andy?" I hear a voice present in the bunk rooms. Ashley.

"In my bunk" I say plainly. The curtain is pulled back and Ashley is stood there with a concerned look on his face.

"What happened dude? I heard shouting."

"Juliet happened. She broke up with me. But thats not what got me. She said I act like a fucking toddler! If I'm a toddler she never made it past being a mother fucking sperm" I rant, staring at the end of my bunk, not blinking once.

"Shit...." Ashley says, perching himself on the end of my bunk, placing a hand on my back and rubbing gently, instantly calming me.

"Yeah...But to be honest , she's given me the perfect opportunity to do something I've wanted to do for ages" I say, almost blushing.

"Oh?" Ashley asks, I swing myself around so I'm sat next to him.

"Look, Ashley. It's completely random I know and probably weird coming from my lips but...I like you. And not as a friend..." I awkwardly admit, avoiding eye contact with him.

"What? Andy, are you being serious?" Ashley asks me.

"Maybe this will answer that" I pull him in and kiss his lips. Fuck, this was more perfect than I ever imagined! He kisses back, his lips moving in sync with my own. I feel him pull back and open my eyes.

"Can I say something crazy?" Ashley asks me

"Go ahead." I smirk.

"Ive been wanting to do that for ages now" he grins

"Can I say something even crazier?" I ask, shuffling over so our shoulders are touching. Ashley nods, giving me permission. "I want you to be my boyfriend. I want you to be mine, Ashley Purdy"

"As if you had to tell me that, Of course I will be your boyfriend, Andrew Biersack" Ashley replies, pulling me into another kiss. I take him in my arms and hold him close. Best. Day. Ever.

~Time skip a couple weeks~

~Ashley's POV~

I snuggled up to Andy as we watched a random movie on the tv, tour had ended about a week ago.

The fans still had no idea Andley was real, we weren't sure when we were going to come out. It was so scary, I was going to lose my whole reputation as a badass bassist, who loved blonde playboy bunnies, never stopping for more then a fling. But I think Andy was definitely worth it.

I sighed happily and Andy chuckles "I love you" I whisper "I love you too baby" he whispers back and kisses my hair. It didn't take either of us long to admit we did more then like each other, and I was still amazed any of this was happening.

My stomach fills with butterflies everytime he says those words to me, I swear he is the perfect guy.

Unable to concentrate on the movie, my eyes wonder around Andys living room, I smile at all the Bvb stuff hanging on the walls or on the coffee table infront of us.

Before too long the movies finishes. "what do you wanna do now?" I ask, looking up at him "well uh, there was something I wanted to show you..." He says back, looking nervous.

"Ooh what is it?" I say, excitement filling my body.

He stands up and walks over to the kitchen door "follow me" he says seductively and walks in, I leap up and quickly walk over to him.

I enter the room and see him unlocking his basement, I had never been in there before, none of the guys have.

He always said it was only for him.

He opens the door and gestures for me to follow him as he walks down the steps.

After a few steps we get to a narrow corridor, just bright enough to see where you're going.

At the end there was another door, which Andy was unlocking by the time I got to him, this side was a little more well lit, well, I guess it would have to be so he could unlock the door.

I looked up and noticed a sign hanging above the door "authorised personal only" I spoke out loud as I read, a mix of nervousness and excitement was now brewing in my stomach as I wondered what it could be.

"That's right, not many get to come down here" he says as he turns to me and winks.

"You ready?" He asks me, I honestly wasn't sure, but I nodded my head yes anyway.

He opened the door and walked in, letting me enter and look around

"oh my god.."

A big thank you to andrewsixx_bvb for helping me out with this chapter!
I hope the rest of you enjoyed this! ^-^ -Ashley