Chapter 26: Quiet

Ashley's POV

"I wanna try something new.." I mumble against Andy's lips as his hand slides from my stomach to my thigh. "Like what, Kitten?" He mutters back, clearly ready to fuck.
I smirk and remove his hand from me, before standing up and pulling him with me. I tug the collar off me, and let it fall to the ground. I see him raise his eyebrow at me as it hits the floor. "I wanna go outside" I say, biting my lip with excitement. He looks at me, slightly shocked "Well, I've never done that before..but there's a first time for everything" He says, a devilish smirk forming on his plump lips. I squeal slightly, and start dragging him to the door. He chuckles at me, and slips his hand into my back pocket, feeling my ass. "Oh, you're not getting that today" I tell him, now taking dominance.
"Are you getting mine, master?" He asks as we exit the bus, a hint of desperation in his voice. I loved how needy he was sometimes. "If you're a good little boy" I reply, biting my lip at the thought. He squeezes my ass harder, making a small moan escape my lips. I shoot a hard look at him and drag him round the back of the bus. "Did I give you permission to make me moan, slut?" I say, pushing him against the bus, placing my hands either side of his shoulders. He shakes his head, looking apologetic "Sorry, my master" he whispers. "That's better" I tell him and pressing my lips against his forcefully, while doing the same thing with my crotch.
He opens his lips to moan, and I quickly push my tongue in, exploring his mouth and tasting his sweet taste. He moans into me as he pushes his tongue onto mine, attempting to fight for dominance, but I quickly gain it.
I reach down and undo my belt, and unzip my pants.
I stop kissing him so I can quickly look around and check for people, there's no one who will be able to see us, however there is a few people walking from bus to bus every now and again. I slowly push my boxers and pants down, just enough for my length to spring out, the cold air sending chills down my spine.
I see Andy looking at it while biting his lip, and I smirk to myself "like what you see?" I whisper to him, and he nods.
I put a finger to my lips and silently shush him, so he knows to be quiet, before turning him around and pulling his ass out slightly. I pull down his boxers so I can access his ass nicely, and lube myself slightly with my own saliva.
I notice two girls walking by our bus, who haven't noticed us and whisper as quietly as i can to Andy "don't make a sound, okay?"

Hey guys! So I've decided I want to have a sort of loose schedule (lol loose) for my writing, I'm going to try and publish every Sunday, however if I finish a chapter days before, I'll release it early. P.s If any of you guys enjoy Phan, I'm going to be starting a Phan smutty-ish fanfiction soon! (Unsure on what day that will be going out, though!) So you can give that a read if you want idk ;)))))
HAPPY SPOOPY WEEK- Ash