Chapter 18: Practice

Andy's POV
I wake up excitement and nervousness brewing in my stomach, I didn't have a clue what Ash was planning, but I didn't really care as long as I got to cum.
After this, I was going to take control so damn hard.

I look over and see Ash still asleep next to me, looking peaceful, and beautiful.
I smile and move his messy hair away from his face gently, and place a kiss on his forehead.
I search for my phone and eventually find it in my crumpled jeans on the floor. I check the time, 1pm. "Shit!" I whisper shout and throw on the first clothes I can find, we always practiced at my house, its a sort of tradition, and they were probably here already.

"Ashy, baby, you have to wake up" I say as I gently shake Ash, trying to get a response from the man.
He mutters something I can't understand and shoves his face into the pillow "Babe its 1pm, the guys are probably upstairs" I say drawing shapes on his back with my finger. He mumbles into his pillow "I can't hear you Ash" I tell him, he lifts his head up slightly "I said I don't care I wanna sleep" he says a little louder before dropping his head back.
I attempt to roll him over but I'm too weak, damn skinny body. I hear him giggling at my fail "oh shut up" I laugh and lightly smack his arm.
"Ooh, into smacking are we now? I like it" he says with a wink and pecks my lips. "I always was babe" I say and wink "Now get dressed, I'm gonna check for human life" I say as I get up and begin walking to the door.

I quickly jog up the stairs and into my kitchen, leaving the keys in the door so Ash can lock it on the way out.
"Ayy we found one of them!" Cc says as he spots me from the other side of the kitchen. "I have arisen!" I exclaim and laugh. "Nice sex hair dude" Jinxx laughs as he walks in. I pull a surprised face and walk to the mirror in the living room, my hair is sticking up in all directions "oh Jesus" I laugh and comb it through with my fingers, making it look kind of presentable. "Hey guys" I hear Ash say, along with the sound of the door locking. "Jeez what have you been doing down there, your hairs worse then Andy's!" Cc laughs "wow thanks man" I hear Ash giggle.
"Hey guys!" Jake shouts as he walks through my front door. "Hey dude!" I call to him. "Yeah we ready to get the party started?!" Cc yells becoming even more hyper then normal. "Fuck yeah!" Ash yells with him, I shake my head at them both and start walking upstairs to the music room.
Ash and Cc follow me, but Jake and Jinxx stay behind "Cmon guys!" I shout at them "We'll be there in a minute!" Jake shouts back.
Me and Ash look at each other knowing exactly what Jakes gonna be saying and giggle. We sit at the top of the stairs where we couldn't really hear them, but we could see them.
They talked for a minute, before Jinxx looked shocked, then happy, and Jake looked the same. Jake placed his hand on Jinxx's cheek, looking like total lovebirds already. They soon leant in, and the first janxx kiss was born.
They hugged and began walking to the stairs, where all three of us began cheering. "JANXX JANXX JANXX JANXX!" Cc cheered, and Jinxx blushed bright red.
"Okay this is really cool and all but CAN WE PLAY NOW?" Ashley asked and we all carried on to the room.

(I realize this is rlly lazy but idc I'm skipping the practice)

~Le skip~

"Dude that was awesome!" Cc cheered as we went back downstairs, he always got extra hyper after playing, the weird boy.

"Who want a beer?" I ask heading to the kitchen. "Me!" Ash calls "Me too!" Cc follows. I head to my fridge and pick out 3 beers, which was basically everything in my fridge, and start heading back. I see Ash and Cc whispering about something, and I'm left wanting to know what.
I sit next to them and hand them both their beers "whatcha talking about?" I ask "nothing babe" Ash smiles and snuggles into me. "Eww so much romance around me" Cc says pretending to be sick "shut up you idiot" I laugh.

I see ash look at him and raise his eyebrow a little, now I was kind of worried. Cc looks at him a little confused but then seems to realize why he did it. "Hey Andy do you uh, wanna come hang out for a bit, just me and you?" Cc asks. I look at Ash for approval and he nods his head and smiles, so I happily accept his offer. "Great!" Cmon then!" Cc says getting up "Right now?" I ask and he nods excitedly. I get up, grab my jacket, give Ash a kiss goodbye and we're gone.

Ashley's POV

"So just keep him occupied until I say so, okay?" I ask Cc "This sounds pretty weird man" he says back, looking unsure. "Plleeeaaseee C I want to do something really...romantic" I beg as Andy walks back into the room holding our beers. "Okay okay fine, but you owe me" he says "thank you thank you!" I whisper as Andy's now sitting down next to me.
"Whatcha talking about?" He asks as he hands me and Cc our drinks. "Nothing babe" I smile at him and cuddle up to him. "Eww so much romance around me" Cc says and pretends to be sick. "Shut up you idiot" Andy says with a sexy laugh that makes me bite my lip slightly.

I glace at Cc and raise an eyebrow, reminding him. He looks back a little confused before he realises. "Hey Andy do you uh, wanna come hang out for a bit, just me and you?" He asks. Andy looks at me, silently asking if its okay and I give him a smile and nod. They are soon out the door and I convince Jinx and Jake to leave after a while, once I'd got them out of their love trance anyway. Finally, time to get to work.
I put on my boots and grab my jacket, and I'm out the door, looking for supplies.

Ayyo
Extra long chapter bc I luv u guys
So since the next chapter is chapter 19 and 19 is my lucky number, I've decided to make it very very special, so stick around ;) -Ash