Chapter 27: Silent

He nods understandingly as I line myself up with him, before pushing my whole self inside him in a second. He whimpers slightly, before covering his mouth, stopping himself from making another noise.
I smack his back lightly, as I check the girls didn't hear. Luckily, they walked right by our bus, oblivious to us just a few feet away.
He gives me an apologetic look and mutters to carry on.
I pull myself completely out of him, and slam back in quickly, trying my best to stiffle the moans that desperately want to come out. There's pain clear in his face, and I smirk to myself. I lean onto him and whisper in his ear "shh, its okay baby, you'll feel good soon"
I slowly start thrusting, taking everything but my tip out of him, before pushing it back in slowly. He moans softly, and I feel him quiver under me, making me throb inside him.
I keep biting my lip, harder and harder, as I attempt to be quiet, but some moans and groans can't help but escape. "Oh master, you feel so good" he mutters to me, trying to stop his own moans from coming out. "Damn right I do bitch" I say with a groan. I start pounding into him faster and faster. He pushes against me, making me go further into him. I throw my head back with a moan, and I feel myself getting close already.

"Oh..my..god" I moan, in more pleasure then I think I've ever been. A moan a whore would be proud of escapes Andy, and I grab a hold of his hips.
I start pounding him even harder, desperate to cum. "I'm close" he whimpers "then cum, my little whore"

I feel him quiver underneath me, a sign he was about to explode "but, you don't make a sound." I tell him, a smirk on my face because it was so evil. He shoots me an annoyed look, but it still doesn't take him long to shoot a huge load everywhere. He tightens around me as he does this, pushing me over the edge as well, and I fill him up with my cum. "Oh my god, that was amazing" I pant.
"It was...can we do that again sometime master?" He asks, turning around and pulling me close to him. "Of course, my little whore" I smirk.

Wow I've already messed up my schedule go me *claps* sorry guys! I'll try my best to get the next one up on Sunday! -Ash