Chapter 30: Jealousy

Ashley's POV

Fuck, Andy's gonna be so pissed, I hope he doesn't hurt me..too badly...

I don't walk back all that quick, even though its late, and getting colder every minute.
There's something about the night sky, the way the stars sparkle in it, the way it clears my mind, I love it.

"Excuse me, are you Ashley Purdy?"
I pull myself out of my trance as I slowly shuffle down the walkway. A women is standing in front of me with strawberry blonde hair that practically bounces on her slender body, reaching the middle of her waist. Her eyes were a very light blue, and sparkled with the light coming from the street lamp we were next. I glance down and see a BVB vest stretching over her large for her frame bust, and ripped shorts just about covered half her thighs. I must admit, I found her extremely attractive.
"Yes, that's me" I smile at her, she smiles back. "I was wondering if I could get an autograph? I tried to get one after the show tonight but I failed miserably" she says, a cute blush rising on her cheeks as she holds out a small book and pen "sure thing, what's your name sweetie?" I ask politely. "Andrea" She tells me, the name fitting her perfectly.

'To Andrea, thanks for coming to the show tonight, you rock! -Ash'

I scribble in and hand her her book back. She smiles and shyly mumbles a thank you as she reads it. I give her a hug, and i feel her kiss my cheek, but don't say anything as I don't want to make this awkward. "Well i gotta get going, Andy's expecting me so" I explain "Oh okay, well thanks for the autograph, and maybe I'll see you tomorrow" she smiles, tomorrow? I look at her confused and she must realise how weird it sounds. "I'm going to tomorrows gig as well" she explains, another blush forming "Oh okay! I might see you tomorrow then, see you" I laugh and wave as I start walking away.
Okay, maybe I should get back now...

Unknown POV

He's just making this too easy for me, I'm just making my way to my car and I see him across the street, talking to some slut with her tits bulging out her top and her ass hanging out of her barely there shorts. I chuckle just at the thought of Andy seeing this, and I get my phone out. I get into my car, as it would be a bit weird for me to just stand there staring at them, but I luckily get the perfect view from here.

I see them talking, and his eyes are definitely on her chest, the little whore.

They're hugging, are they kissing? No, she's just kissing his cheek. I quickly snap my pic, and they soon go their separate ways. I analyze the picture, his hands on her lower back and her lips on his face. Perfect.

'Getting a little close and personal over here...' I send the photo, and my work is done.

Andy's POV

'Getting a little close and personal over here...'
"What the fuck?!" I yell out, as I check out the picture. 'Who is this?!?!' I angrily reply to the unknown sender and throw my phone onto my bed. I start pacing back and forth in the corridor, not sure who I'm angrier at, the mystery sender, or Ashley.

"Andy? I'm back" I hear Ash shout as he opens and closes the door. I storm into the living room. "What the fuck do you think you're fucking doing?" I ask, my voice barely quieter then a yell.
"What?! You're acting like I cheated or something! Calm the fuck down" he retorts, a strong smell of alcohol coming off him.
"How am I meant to know that with these fucking pictures coming from god knows who?" I growl.
"What are you fucking talking about, Andy?"
"Two pictures, you with some fucking guy who thinks he has the fucking right to touch you like he did, and just now you and some random chick and you were practically feeling her up!" I yell, getting angrier and angrier.

"Are you seriously getting fucking jealous over some random guy and a FAN?" He shouts back, attempting to walk past me.

I grab his arm and tug him back "Hey, I'm not fucking done with you yet!"

"Piss off, Andy!" He yells, tugging his arm away.

How dare he talk to me like that. Not even realising what I'm doing, I bring my hand up to his cheek and they make contact, slapping him.
He gasps slightly, lifting his hand up to his cheek.
"Fuck, I'm sorry Ashle-" I'm cut off by a slap harder then the one I gave Ashley, and he starts smirking.
That's it. I push him forcefully against the nearest wall, my hand around his neck. "You're gonna pay for that, bitch." I spit, my anger turning more from rage, into rough lust.

"I doubt it, you jealous fucking cunt" he growls, refusing to look me in the eye.
I push my body against his, and start using my teeth on his neck. Biting and pulling his skin out, until he whimpers, and I suck roughly on the parts I can't pull.

"You're gonna wish you never disobeyed me, I will make you fucking bleed."

Ahh, nothing like a good old hatefuck ;)
I know I just started it but to hell with the schedule after today because in a couple weeks I'm not going to be able to update for a while due to surgery so I'm going to write 4 or 5 chapters in the time before surgery so you'll have plenty for when I'm recovering ^-^
I'm also thinking of ending this book once I get to around 40 chapters, would you guys like to see a sequel? -Ash