Chapter 22: The Club

Andy's POV

"Ashley, oh my god, I didn't want to kiss him I swear" I blurt out as I panic.
"You absolute...Bastard!" He explodes "I trusted you! How could you do this?" He yells at me, a single tear rolling down his cheek.
I open my mouth to speak but the words just don't come out.
"And CC, you're my best friend, how could you fucking betray me like that?" He continues, the tears flowing.
"I-Im sorry Ash, you weren't meant to see" he replies.
"Yeah, sure" Ashley walks past us, I grab his arm "Baby please just hear me out" I beg him. He forcefully pulls his arm away "don't fucking call me that" he spits and walks to the bathroom just beyond the bunks.
"What's going on back here?" Jake asks as he walks towards us. I turn to CC "Go on, fucking tell him" I say anger bubbling inside me. He stays silent, so I turn back to Jake.
"This motherfucker just took away the best thing in my life" I spit and storm off.
I soon reach the bathroom and place my ear to the door.
I hear Ashley's sobs coming from inside, which makes tears spring to my eyes.
"Babe...Ashley, I'm so sorry, I honestly thought it was you kissing me, I would have never kissed him if I knew it wasn't you. I never meant to hurt you, and I'm so so sorry I did, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.."

I stay for a minute, hoping for a reply, but when I don't get one, I simply slip away to my bunk, where I lay down, and hope I never have to get up again.

Ashley's POV

'How could he do that?'
'What if he was telling the truth? what if he didn't mean to do it?'
'What if he was lying?'

All the thoughts I could think were swimming around my head as I sat locked in the bathroom, tears running down my face.
I had been cheated on before, but that was always by sluts I felt nothing for, never someone I loved, and I didn't know how to handle it...

I push myself further and further into the corner of the room, tugging on my hair, trying to get my emotions out. Before I even realise what I'm doing I'm sat covered in hair, making me weep even more.

The bus finally stops, meaning we'd arrived in the first city.
I finally get up from my corner, I brush myself off, and take a look in the mirror.
My eyes are red and puffy, my face is tear stained, and I just look downright terrible.
I sigh and quickly wash my face, making it look a little less awful.
I finally unlock the door and walk out. I walk quickly through the bus, avoiding talking to anybody as much as possible.
As I step outside the cold air hits me, and I take a deep breath as I adjust.
I start walking, not having any idea where I was going, just knowing I needed to find a bar, or a store, just somewhere I could get some alcohol.

I eventually wonder onto the club scene, where I decide which bar to go in.
As I'm about to enter one I see "BDSM" In the corner of my eye.
I turn to look and there I see a bdsm club, and I can't resist it.
Once I'm inside I'm taken aback by everyone there, the people on the dancefloor are mostly dressed in latex or leather, some wearing masks, or cuffs. All dancing closely and grinding on each other while loud punk-rock music plays.
There were men and woman in extremely revealing clothing pole dancing either side of the dancers, and a stage ahead of them.
I look down at my jeans and shirt and suddenly feel very underdressed...
I head to the bar at the side and order myself a glass of whiskey. As I get my money out to pay a hand stops me "let me get that" a voice says, I look up and see a handsome, tall, blonde man looking back at me smiling. "Uhh, thank you" I smile back at him and take a sip of my drink.
"I'm Alex, and you are?" He asks "Ashley" I reply.
I take a good look at him and notice he's dressed very smart, a suit without the tie.
"So, what's a boy like you doing in a place like this?" He asks.
"Well uh, I needed a drink, and, the scenery in here's not bad" I say with a smirk, glancing at the dancers once again.
"How about you? Aren't you dressed a little fancy for a bdsm club?" I question.
He chuckles "formal wear is kind of my kink, or at least, one of them" he smirks "What's your kink?"
"Is this 20 questions?" I laugh
"I just wanna get to know you!" He smiles. "Well uh, I'm not really sure yet" I say with a blush.

"Well..how about we...go try out a few?" He suggests, with a wink.
I'm not sure how to feel, he is very handsome, but..it just doesn't feel quite right...
'Come on Ashley, you deserve a little fun' My head tells me, and I soon find myself nodding.
"Come with me" he grabs my hand and we walk through the club, up the stairs, and into a dark and quiet room.
"Listen, I'm uh...I've just broken up with a guy and uh..I might not be great here" I say quietly as I sit on the large, soft bed in the room.
"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine" he says as he sits next to me.
He places his hand on my cheek, and guides my lips to his.
The kiss is soft, and while I enjoy it, it just doesn't feel right..
Soon he trys to get rougher, grabbing at my hair and biting my lip, but it doesn't feel good like when Andy does it, it just feels weird and painful.
He moves his mouth from my lips to my neck, where he continues to kiss and bite.
"Wait, stop" I tell him as I realise I'm making a mistake.
He doesn't listen, only bites harder, causing pain to shoot through me, but not the enjoyable kind.
"Stop!" I tell him more firmly and try to push him away. His hand moves from my hair and slaps my cheek, hard.
"Stop being weird, slave, or you'll get punished"
"Get off me!" I yell and push him off with all my strength. I manage to slip away from him and I run out the door without a seconds delay.
I rush through the club and out the door, where I stop to catch my breath. My eyes start watering and my throat starts burning but i refuse to cry any more tonight.
I walk around trying my best to find the bus, and eventually find it after about an hour.
I stumble in and are immediately bombarded by Jake and Jinxx "oh my god dude there you are!" Jake shouts "we were so worried!" Jinxx adds "I'm fine, guys, I just wanna sleep" I say and walk past them to the bunks. Andy has his curtain shut but I can hear faint music coming from inside, I place my hand on the curtain, just wanting to hug him tight and cry, but I can't, not yet..
I take my hand away and open my curtain instead. I see a note on my pillow, simply reading 'I love you more then I can ever scream'

Tears start welling up in my eyes, as I get undressed and climb into my bunk.
As I close my eyes, holding the paper close to my chest, I drift off to sleep, hoping for a better tomorrow...

....Yo.
So what did you guys think of this chapter?
I know its out later then I said it would be..but hopefully I made up for that by making it extra long :3 Happy shipping hos❤ -Ash