Chapter 4: Need

~Two hours later~

Ashley's POV

"Hey Ash, you want one?" CC asks me holding up a couple of shots "Nah I'm good" I reply smiling as I take a swig of my beer "Laaame" CC yells downing a shot and Jake follows him.

I was trying to not get drunk so I could carry on the things from earlier with Andy once we got home, He was clearly doing the same as he had had nothing alcoholic yet.

My phone buzzed in my pocket alerting me of a text message.

Andy: I bet you want my lips around you right now, don't you whore?

I look at Andy who's sat next to me and he looks back smirking.

Ash: Maybe. Why does it matter, darl? ;)

I see him looking at his phone with a devilish grin.
Andy: I know you do, You want me biting down on your neck too, I bet. And you will call me Master, bitch.

I felt myself starting to grow, I took a deep breath and another swig of my beer, when Andy's hand found its way to my thigh.

I look at him and raise my eyebrow, he winks back as his hand moves closer to my crotch. He was turning me on so much, this wasn't fair.

Andy: What's wrong darling? Are you not desperate for me? You seemed it earlier ;)

Ash: Ugh, do you have to turn me on NOW?

Andy: Of course darling, its so fun to watch you suffer. ;)

I growled annoyed, and got off the bar stool I was sat on, I grabbed Andy's arm and pulled him through the club we were at "Where we going, sexy?" He asked me, his voice even deeper then normal,  something that always happened when he was turned on.

I unlocked my car which we had all taken here, I didn't care about the others right now, just me and him.

I opened the back door and pushed him in so he was laying on his back before climbing on top and shutting and locking the door.

I roughly kissed him, tasting his sweet strawberry lipbalm just made me want more. I bit his lip, causing him to moan and slap my ass, I gasped and he took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, our tongues fought for dominance and his eventually won.

I broke the kiss to whisper in his ear "I need you, Master"

He smirked "Well, since you asked so nicely..." He sat up and pecked my lips "let's go home, and I'll fuck you so damn hard you won't be able to walk for a week" He whispers against my lips, his words alone make my crotch situation worse "I can't wait" I wink and get out the car, moving to the drivers seat.

Oh, tonights gonna be fun.

Two updates in one day wow.
Idk if this is any good, I am kind of half asleep while writing so >.<
I'll do my best to update again tomorrow! -Ashley