Chapter 11: First Fight

Ashley's POV

~Le next day~

"What do you mean not yet?" I ask Andy, getting annoyed. We were talking about telling the fans about our relationship, and he had suddenly changed his mind.
"I just think we should wait a little while longer, in case..." Andy trails off
"In case what?" I ask
"In case we don't last" he mumbles "Wha..why wouldn't we last?" I ask, slightly shocked at his words.
"I-I don't know, I just think we haven't been dating very long, and not every relationship lasts.." He tells me, staring straight at the ground.
"Well...I'm glad you have such faith in our relationship, Andy" I spit and walk out the door, annoyed.
"I need a drink" I mutter to myself and get in my car, heading for the nearest bar.

~45 minutes later~

"I can't believe he would say that!" I say with a sigh and take a sip of my drink. I had met a nice fan at the bar, and decided to tell him everything. "It really sucks man, I thought Andy was so nice" he says shaking his head, letting his long fringe cover more of his face.
He was pretty cute, couldn't be over 20, when he showed his id I could tell it wasn't real, I had a lot of experience with fakes and could tell them in an instant.

"He normally is" I say propping my head up with my hand and staring into my glass. "Well, I guess I could always help take your mind off it" he says, a small smirk appearing on his lips.
"And how would you do that?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. He places a hand on my thigh "I think you know" He says with a wink.
"Ashley? What the hell is this?"

Ooo draaaamaaaaaa
What do you guys think of this? C: -Ashley