Chapter 23: Stage

Andy's POV

"Dude come on you gotta get up, its soundcheck"
I open my eyes slowly, the light stinging them.
"I'm coming" I mumble, at least on stage I'll be able to get out some emotions, even if Ash will be there right next to me.

I pull myself out of bed and grab some random clothes from my bag before  walking to the bathroom, where i look at myself in the mirror. "Oh jesus" i mumble to myself as i see the mess infront of me. There's deep bags setting under my eyes, my eyelids red and puffy from the night of crying, my hair matted and gross.

I quickly wash my face and do the best i can with my hair, before getting dressed.

I take another look at myself, and deciding I look okay enough to be seen in public, I head out.

"Hey, you okay man?" Jinxx asks me as i walk into the living room. I nod and smile weakly at him, if only I wasn't lying..

~After Le Sound Check~

"Come on dude, you gotta do something to cheer up" Jake tells me as we walk away from the stage. "Whats the point" I sigh, feeling worse then ever after seeing Ash, He didn't look good either, and clearly couldn't be near me.

"Because happy is better then being sad!" He replies, I simply shrug as my answer.

He sighs lightly "I know I'm gonna regret this, but...Wanna watch Batman?" He asks. I smile at him and nod "Only if we can have ice cream as well!" I say.

"I'll risk going outside for it, just for you" He smiles and pats me on the back. I walk to our dressing room, to put my favorite movie on.

As I get to the door I can hear shouting coming from inside, I quickly open the door to see Ashley and CC standing inside. "What's going on?" I ask rather stupidly, knowing exactly why they'd be fighting. They turn to look at me, the room turning silent. CC barges past me, not saying a word. "Ash? Are you okay?" I ask, as he looks at me, clearly upset. He walks towards me and grabs my arm, pulling me into the room and closing the door behind us.

Before I can say a word his lips are on mine, shocking me, I kiss back as soon as i realise what's happening.

He pushes me against the wall forcefully, kissing me harder then before, i hungrily kiss back, desperate for his touch.  My hands entangle themselves in his hair, and his wrap around my waist, as we lose ourselves in lust.

All too soon he pulls away from me, and looks at me longingly. "So..what does this mean?" I ask, nervous for his answer.

He opens his mouth to speak, but no words come out. He soon looks away and walks out the door, leaving me confused and wanting.

Ashley's POV

After soundcheck i would normally watch a movie or practice bass for the show, but today I really didn't feel like doing either.  I simply sat in our dressing room, lost in thought.

I wasn't sure if I could forgive Andy or not, part of me didn't care what he had done, I just wanted him in my arms, but part of me hated him, whether what he did was a mistake or not, and I didn't know which part was right.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as the dressing room door opened, and entered CC. "Do you really have to be here?" I sigh as he sits on the opposite side of the couch. "I guess not, but this is my dressing room too, I think I have a right." He retorts.

"Seriously? After what you've done you think you're aloud to play smart ass?" I spit, anger starting to bubble inside me.

"Maybe I am. Do we really have to fight? I can't be assed with this." He replies. "Well maybe you shouldn't have made out with my boyfriend you dick!" I shout, getting more and more angry. "Hey, That kiss wasn't one sided you know, he kissed back, so go fucking shout at him why  don't you!" He spits back. We hear the door open, and there stands Andy.

"What's going on?" He asks, looking concerned. CC Storms out, leaving us alone.

"Ash? Are you okay?" He asks me worriedly. I realise there's only one way I can tell if I can forgive him or not, I need to know exactly what I feel for him.

I walk towards him and grab his arm, pulling him fully into the room, before shutting the door behind him. He opens his mouth but before he can make a sound I press my lips onto his.

He soon kisses back, quickly getting eager. I soon get lost in the love and lust, and push his against the wall, my arms wrapping around his lower waist. He runs his fingers through my hair, tugging it ever so slightly, causing me to kiss him even harder.

Knowing what will happen if I don't stop, I  force myself away from him. I look at him, taking in his beauty. His pale skin, his soft plump lips, his piercing blue eyes...

I Know I love him with all my heart, but I can't help still being scared.

"So...what does this mean?" He asks, nerves clear in his face. I go to talk, but my mouth just won't make the words. Flustered, I just look away and quickly walk out of the room. Hating myself for not being able to tell him what I needed to say....

Andy's POV

"We're on in 5, Andy" Jake tells me popping his head through the dressing room door. I shoot a smile and nod understandingly. I was so glad Jake was being so understanding and helpful, I really needed it.

I check a final time I look okay in the mirror, and deciding it will have to do, I walk to the sidestage.

A tech guy hands me my microphone, and I quickly peer over at the crowd. It was a smallish gig tonight, only a couple hundred people.

As Jake  and Jinxx get their guitars perfect, I find myself staring at Ash, who was just sitting with his bass, occasionally glancing up to meet my gaze. I can't stop thinking of our kiss earlier, did he forgive me? Was he just playing with me? What was going on?...

As  the show goes on its all pretty normal, I sing, talk to the crowd, climb on things and almost injure myself, until we get to the last song, Rebel Love Song.

"Before we play our last song, I'd like to say something if that's okay with you guys" I say into the microphone. The crowd cheers, making a little smile irrupt on my face.

"Yesterday, I did something very stupid.." I begin "Did you break something again?" Someone shouts from the crowd. I smile "Surprisingly, No. But I made a huge mistake, and I lost something extremely precious to me. And I'd like to say, Ashley, I am so so sorry, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. This is for you" I say as I look at him. The music begins playing, and I begin singing.

Ashley's POV

"Hearts will sacrifice, Its do or die. This is a rebel love song"

I finish playing, and look up at Andy, he's looking back at me. "Can you forgive me, baby?" He asks

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" The crowd chants, I smile at him, and nod. He smiles back widely, and runs to me. Our lips connect as he wraps his arms around me, butterflies fly around my stomach, as I realise, this could never have gone any other way.

Is it just me or is that ending really kawaii? I hope it is :3 They are finally back togetherrr<3 Now I can get back to smutting it up ;))))))) Giggity Giggity Goo

-Ash