We met again

at age of 11 girl's parents got divorced on her birthday and father left kids for another family, mother gave up on kids and left three kids to their aunt, who was working in korea. girl's one big brother was already 19 and decided to live on his own and left to USA, the other brother didn't want to stay with aunt so he went to live with uncle. tragically after 4 years her aunt passed away and 15 years old girl was left all alone in korea. she had hard times for one year, the money aunt left her wasn't enough so she started looking for jobs, she met many jackass and mean bosses, but after searching a lot she found one cozy cafe, who's director let her work and sometimes stay in there too as "burglur alarm", she also sang songs there. 

the cafe was close to pledis entertainment, where jeonghan was trainee. it was like a destiny. Jeonghan and his high school classmate friends would go to this cafe. The first time they went there, it was dark at evening, cold autumn, amy was serving the customers. Jeonghan's friend went and made an order, jeonghan looked at the barista and saw familiar face. He wasnt sure so he kept staring and girl who felt the stare looked at his side too. Their eyes met, jeonghan started to get up, but manager called girl and she went off too. After a week, girl was singing at cafe in the evening "cant help falling in love with you", jeonghan stopped at the cafe at the same time and listened to her singing.

At the same time, in the corner one boy was sitting alone and reading a book. When amy started singing, boy stopped reading just to see the face of a girl who was singing so majestic. The boys name was kim namjoon. After amy finished her singing and went back serving people with coffees, namjoon went to her and talked with her. Jeonghan saw all of this and their smiling faces and thought that girl already had someone so he left.

Namjoon: so are you interested ?

Amy: I dont know...well I've been writing lyrics from childhood and yes I can sing but I dont know...

Namjoon: I'll give you the card of bighit entertainment, I'm on pretty good terms with the director so I'll tell him about you

Amy: ...is it good company?

Namjoon:*smiles* trust me it is

Amy: are there other trainees too?

Namjoon: um well there is one female trainee and one girl group GLAM

Amy: okay...I'll think about it

Namjoon:*smiles* it wont be wise and good to waste your talent like this...dont you have any dreams

Amy:*chuckles* it may sound stupid but my dream is to have family...

Namjoon:*smiles* its definitely not a stupid dream, I hope you'll achieve it

Amy: not particularly family based on romance...I mean friends family

Namjoon:*smiles* yeah...actually I have that kind of family

Amy: really? That's so great!

Namjoon: if you have no problem with it, I can be your older brother

Amy: um...are you older?

Namjoon: .....I think I am.

Amy: what line are you?

Namjoon: 94'

Amy:*chuckles* ah yes you are, by 3 years

Namjoon: we have one friend around your age, we call him golden maknae

Amy: ...I'll think about it

Namjoon: then, i guess we will see each other again?

Amy:*smiles* yup.

Days passed and amy made decision, she became trainee in bighit entertainment. Namjoon truly was like older brother to her, she met suga and jhope and became close to them too, especially suga, they had similar past and they could understand their feelings the best, so they became best friends.

Amy was still working in cafe. All this time, Jeonghan was only thinking about her, so he decided to go to her and talk to her, it didn't matter to him if she had boyfriend or not, he wanted to meet her.

Jeonghan went to cafe dressed so nice it screamed boyfriend material. He went to her and ordered coffee.

Amy: what kind of coffee would you like sir?

Jeonghan: a...un any suggestions?

Amy: yes- *looks at him*

Amy didn't talk for a while, the reason she froze was because 1. The boy in front of her was hella hot and her type and 2. He looked super familiar.

Amy: um I'm sorry. I recommend americano and latte too

Jeonghan: then both. I'm waiting for a friend

Amy: hows the sugar?

Jeonghan: not too sweet. And latte with extra sugar

Amy:*smiles* i assume your friend likes sweet things

Jeonghan:*chuckles* yeah, it's one of things that can make him better

Amy:*thinks* "him"...

Jeonghan: ...I'm sorry but I think I have to tell you something

Amy:*looks at him* hm? Yes

Jeonghan: you look really familiar...

Amy: um actually you too

Jeonghan:*smiles* you recognize me?

Amy: um I think I do...

Jeonghan: I'm jeonghan

Amy: ...jeonghan?

Jeonghan: yes...jeonghan

Amy: I'm amy

Jeonghan:*smirks*

It was raining outside, sweet song was playing in cafe. Jeonghan and amy were smiling to each other. Two hearts found each other again.