Camping trip ( 2/? )

Shoto was having a really nice dream. A really nice dream which involved Izuku bathing with him, in his dream, Izuku has their soulmarks, it was cute, it looked nice on Izuku like it fit him perfectly.

Shoto wakes up a few minutes after, Izuku was leaning on his shoulder, still sleeping.

They were going on the camping trip, Katsuki doesn't seem happy with anything so he's currently acting like a prick but when was Katsuki not a prick? Around Izuku of course but Izuku is sleeping right now and the three of them fought over who gets to sit next to Izuku, Izuku picked him so he can lean over his cool side. Shoto has never felt more happy with his quirk at that time and right now.

Izuku was hugging his arm like a little koala bear. Shoto takes a picture and sends it to the GC just because he can before he drifts back to sleep.

He has the same dream. Izuku dipping his feet in the hot springs, only a bath towel hiding his modesty, the soulmarks were on him. This wasn't the first time he had this sort of dream, the first time he met Izuku, he dreamt about him being his soulmate, his mark on him, Shoto wants nothing more than to check for himself but Izuku doesn't like removing his clothes which is very very understandable.

Plus, what reason would Izuku need to have to hide his soulmark from them? Not that he ever needs to hide one since he doesn't have any // or so he says //, but what kind of stupid reason would Izuku have to hide it? They're boyfriends now, you would think that a soulmark reveal would do that but no, they loved Izuku for you know, being him and a soulmark intervention wasn't needed. Never was needed.

Of course Shoto would be happy if Izuku was their soulmate but right now? They don't need that soulmark just to love him, and whoever has their fourth soulmark? Well they better be fine with loving Izuku too.

Shoto spends the rest of their ride just relinquishing on the warmth right next to him. They stop at their break spot but Shoto doesn't move. Aizawa around the bus to see if anyone is left and his eyes lands on Shoto.

"What are you doing?"

"Izuku is asleep, I'm afraid I won't be able to move until he wakes up." Shoto says bluntly, Aizawa looks about to say something before he sighs.

"You don't need to pee or anything?"

"No, Izuku is sleeping next to me, I don't need those things."

"...If you pee on the way to the base-"

"I have an extra water bottle."

"Gross, okay don't talk to me for the rest of the drive."

"Aren't we waiting for the others, sensei?"

"Nope, be glad that Izuku is sleeping on you." Was all he before he returns back to his seat and the bus drives off.

Halfway unto the trio, Izuku wakes up.

"Shou...?" Izuku murmurs, sleepily, he yawns and stretches before notices only Shoto was the student around.

"Shoucchan, where are the others?" Shoto shrugs.

"Aizawa-sensei said they were safe. Aizawa-sensei let me stay since you were sleeping on me."

"O-Oh..."

"Don't be sad, don't worry, I'd rather be with you than with them." Izuku turns into a shade of pretty.

"O-Oh hm, t-thank you..." Izuku smiles bright at him, Shoto thinks he should keep smiling like that forever.

They arrive at the base camp, since Shoto was already here, Aizawa decided it was okay for him to start training ahead of the others instead of alone. They did already have set up the training grounds of tomorrow.