Highschool ( 3/? )

"Kacchan? I'm going on your room, I hope you don't mind" Izuku said, the door creaks as he opens it, the room was kind dark.

"What do you want?"

"I heard from Aunt Mitsuki... she told me that you didn't want to get your wounds checked, can I see?"

"No, fuck off"

"Kacchan..." Izuku frowns, he closed the door behind him and opened the lights. Katsuki was bundled up in his bed.

"Kiri messaged me, he told me you got hurt badly, if you're not gonna let a doctor see it, can you let me see it please?"

"No"

"Kacchan... okay, that's fine but I'm staying" Katsuki didn't respond, Izuku sat at the ledge of his bed.

"It's been a rough week hasn't it?"

"..." Izuku frowns at the lack of response but he keeps going.

"We learned a lot in school today, I honestly thought it was kinda scary, on the first day they had us dissect a human body! A real actual human! And then they told us if we cut a nerve wrong we'll be kicked out, thankfully I had steady hands even though I never did surgery before, I was so relieved when our teacher said it was just a ruse to get us to do our best, he complimented me, I felt kinda happy"

"..."

"Most of my classmates are quirkless like me Kacchan, it was kinda refreshing to be in an environment like that, not that I hate being around Kacchan or Kiri or anything like that, you know I heard that sometimes proheroes actually get their injuries checked inside of our school or something, I saw Kamui woods today! He was so cool I got an autograph out of him! He even pet my head!"

"Here I'll leave it here" Izuku said, pulling the framed signature from his bag and putting it on Kacchan's bedside.

"Haha but I guess it's not really worth that much when Kacchan's teachers is All Might, I still want to share it with you though"

Izuku glances at Katsuki, feeling some shifting on the bed, slowly, Katsuki sat up, looking at him, a bit annoyed.

"You're so fucking noisy, I'm trying to sleep here" Izuku frowns.

"Oh... I'm sorry Kacchan"

"..."

Izuku let himself be lifted up and placed at Katsuki's lap.

"Kacchan, your injuries..."

"Shut up, too noisy" Katsuki sighed and hugged him tight.

"Kacchan?"

"I'm... I fucking hate how it looks like, I can't believe I got myself injured like this, it's gonna scar badly"

"That's not a problem Kacchan, it's just a scar, why would you...?"

"...Izuku, I'm not strong enough to protect you, I can't even protect myself like this" Katsuki sighs, pressing Izuku closer to him.

"Kacchan, you don't need to protect me, it's fine if you can only protect one person and it's fine if that person is you, id hate it if you got injured because of me you know" Izuku says.

"You know, Kacchan, I don't really care how many scars you get, it's normal, I know Kacchan is gonna become a pro hero, you know I'll never judge you for it Kacchan"

"Keep yapping, you're the one who judges yourself that bad because someone called you ugly, you should know how it feels"

"Well yeah but you yourself is the one calling yourself ugly, I'm sure Kiri would just call it a manly scar and leave it be, Shoucchan would forget that it even existed, why are you so insecure Kacchan?"