Camping trip ( 1/? )

// srry this is kind of short and sorry I haven't updated this thing in like a month??? I'm finishing up school and there was too much work to do but I should start normally updating soon again uwu

"Tomu-nii look! It's a sweater but it's a crop top!" Izuku says, catching his attention and Tomura just stared.

Tomura was helping Izuku buy things he might need for the camping trip he said they were gonna have. Great piece of information-but picking out outfits is not part of getting ready for a camping trip.

"...What are you wearing? That wasn't what you were wearing earlier."

"I don't know but don't you think it looks cute?" He asks, the pants he was wearing earlier was replaced with high-waist white denim shorts and black knee high socks, his bright red shoes look out of place though.

"I don't get a lot of skin showing clothes, I think it's a nice change of wardrobe- let's take a picture!" Izuku chirps, looking thoroughly pleased with the outfit he was wearing.

"...Sure."

They went to like one of those big mirrors in malls and just took a picture.

"Aw, the light obstructs your face." Izuku pouts as he noticed that a reflection of light on the mirror makes Tomura's face not visible.

"I don't have the best face, I would've ruined your picture."

"That's not true! Tomu-nii is handsome!" Izuku whines and pouts, "fine but we're taking another one later okay! I wanna see what they think of it though!"

[ Picture was sent ]
Look at my new outfit!!!!

Eichan 🌸 : djhbdjebskbekebuk
Eichan 🌸 : IZUKU YOU CAN'T JUST DROP A PIC LIKE THAT OUT OF NOWHERE OMGGGG

Shou ❄️ : more pics pls

[ Picture sent ]

Shou ❄️ : ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Eichan 🌸 : I'm dying Izuku ur too cute omg.
Eichan 🌸 : Wear that outfit more?

I'm not sure about that...

Katsudon 💥 : You look so fucking cute please wear that more

Aaaah Kacchan no! I'll feel guilty!!!

Eichan 🌸 : Please!!! I'd love to see you in that in person!!! It's so cute!!!

Shou ❄️ : pls

Frkejnoicdenicod Shou not you too!!!

Shou ❄️ : I would give up my first born child just to have you stand next to me in that outfit pls

I feel like a villain here :ccc
Well if anyone is in the mall right now!!! Im here with Tomu-nii!!!

Katsudon 💥 : be there in 5 mins brb

Eichan 🌸 : same brb

Shou ❄️ wait for us.

Izuku huffs.

"Tomu-nii, do you mind going to the rest room with me? My boyfriends are coming here soon and um..."

"Yeah, soulmates." Tomura murmurs, "come on."