Upper Elementary ( 2/6 )

Izuku watched as Katsuki and Kirishima silently compete over who can win as many tickets as possible in the arcade, Shoto doesn't seem to know what to do, a pouch full of coins in his hands that his sister bought for him when she saw him passing by.

"Do you want to try anything, Izuku?" He asks to the greenette, the boy tenses, it's easy to see.

"N-No..."

"Do you want to come with me? I want to try out the crane machines, is that okay?" Izuku nods

"You know, you don't have to ask permission from me to do anything"

"It's fine, I like it"

Shoto comes to gaze at the plushes inside of the machine, one in particular caught his eye, a cute, adorable green dolphin, Shoto doesn't really know how dolphins can be green at all but it reminds him a lot of Izuku, he quickly inserts a coin and tries to get it, he gets the crane around the plush but it falls, he huffs and tries again.

Next to him, Izuku's also trying out the crane machine, this time enraptured in a cute little white fluffy cat plush inside of the machine, he stares at it for a long while, wondering what's the best position he can try on getting the kit, after a few seconds he inserted a coin, to his delight the crane wraps tightly to the cat and it drops down with a plop to the prize drop out.

He took it and hugged it, happy that he managed to win a plush.

Shoto is still trying to get the green dolphin, for some reason, he can't seem to get it.

"Do you need help, Shoucchan?" Shoto frowns

"It's fine-"

"You seem like you really want that toy, let me help, please?" Shoto hesitates before nodding, he was surprised when Izuku wrapped his hands around him while moving the crane, to his surprise, the toy sticks to the claw and it drops, he quickly takes it, enamoured.

"You got a toy Shoucchan!" Izuku chirps happily but Shoto doesn't seem happy.

"I... I only got this because you helped me, you should have it" Izuku looked at him, a bit puzzled before an idea seem to light up in his mind. He happily took the dolphin off from Shoto's hesitant hands before replacing them with the plush cat he got with a smile, Shoto looked confused.

"There, lets just say you got that from me and I got this from you, okay Shoucchan?" Shoto pauses

The kitten doesn't remind him that much of Izuku, it was mostly pure white aside from its cerulean blue eyes, but... Izuku gave it to him, he hugs it tightly.

"Thank you" he mutters, although his voice sounded flat, Izuku knew he was really happy about it.

"Let's go check up on Kacchan and Kiri okay?"

________________________

"D-Dude calm down! You don't need to hit them so hard-"

"I'LL HIT THEM AS HARD AS I WANT YOU BASTARD" Katsuki let's out a battle roar as he hit all the moles popping up the machine with vigour, not stopping to miss a single one, the round ends and a bunch of tickets splurge out the machine. Katsuki quickly adds another coin.

"Those poor moles man!"

"Oh shut up your future with Izuku is dimmer and faker than this, fucking man up" Katsuki growled and hit more moles.

"Dude that was so uncalled for"

"Your face is uncalled for"

"Why are you like this"

"And why are you like that?"

"B-Bakugou d-dude!"

Izuku watched as Katsuki hammered the life out of the whack a mole machine, he looks like he's having a ton of fun.

"Is hitting people really that fun?" Izuku asks

"... not for the person getting hit"

"I'm sorry Shoucchan"

"Don't worry it's fine, should we.... come near?" Izuku was about to say no but Katsuki looked about ready to explode...

"Kacchan? Are you okay? You sounded really angry" Izuku asks, tugging Katsuki by his shirt, the blonde quickly turned around.

"Kirishima was telling me h-" his words was cut off when Kirishima quickly lunged to cover his mouth.

"D-Don't listen to him! Just ah- y-you should check out the other machines! I think you'll like that better!" Izuku watched nervously as Kirishima drag Katsuki away and yelled at him a bit, Katsuki looked smug as fuck, Izuku wasn't sure what they were talking about-

"Not cool dude! Don't tell him about that he'd think I'm a pervert!"

"What? You mean you aren't? You're the one watchi-"

"I told you I only accidentally clicked on one!"

"You're dirty and icky! I'll make sure Izuku stays pure and away from you-"

"Hey why do you know the things I watched then?!"

"My mama warned me not to click on any- unlike you, I listen to my parents and don't click-"

"Um, are you sure you guys are okay-?" Kirishima jumps back with a yelp.

"D-Don't worry about it Izuku! Uh j-just go now!"

___________________________

They finally finish playing at the arcade, Kirishima looks oddly guilty for... something, he got himself a soda with his tickets while Katsuki got Izuku a fluffy white hood cloak with all his tickets, Izuku insist that he doesn't have to but Katsuki just says that he's tired of seeing that damn scarf around Izuku everyday and that if he's going to cover it atleas5 make it look cute.

They stop by an ice cream store, Kirishima buys them ice cream, saying that he feels guilty, Izuku still isn't sure what he's so guilty about but free ice cream, who was he to refuse? Him and Shoto gets a normal vanilla ice cream, Katsuki says that he doesn't like sweet things if it isn't Izuku and demands coffee flavored ice cream, Kirishima gets rocky road.

It was nearing dark that time and Shoto eventually has to return home, they walk to the park and bids Shoto goodbye, Izuku hugs him and Shoto hugs back tightly.

"Let's hang out like this together again, okay Shoucchan?"

"..I-I'll try..." Shoto sneaks in a kiss to his cheeks before running away.

Izuku blinks before his cheeks turn bright red and he hides his face in hands.

"Hey hey, don't tell me you really have a crush on him"

"S-Shut up Kacchan!" Izuku whines, Katsuki kisses him on the cheek too, Izuku's face turns even redder. Kirishima kisses him too, Izuku feels like he's about to melt.

"U-Uh um um-!"

"I'll see you tomorrow in school" Katsuki says, walking away.

"Yeah! See you tomorrow Izu!"

Izuku stared as they walk away from him.

Ah he's so helpless.