Internships ( 3/6 )

// I did have a Christmas chapter but I didn't want to upload it Bec it seemed rlly rlly half baked so let's just continue with the plot.

"Kiri is taking too long, is he okay...?" Izuku asks, a bit worried about his friend. Scrolling through his phone before he got a ping from Kirishima, sending him his location.

"Um guys? Kiri just sent his location, should we go check?- Oh he sent a message too..."

Kiri : HELP ASAP
Kiri : ME AND ENDEAVOR ARE GETTING ASS BEAT
Kiri : HE HASNT NOTICED ME YET SOS
Kiri : HELP US PLEASWZkjbdkj

"Oh no..." Izuku mutters.

"I'll go, Katsuki, you stay with Izuku-"

"No it's fine, you two can go, I can handle myself alone!" Izuku whines, "it seems like Kiri is really in trouble. It'll be easier if you two were there."

"But-"

"Kacchan, I really can handle myself, I have my friends with me too! Don't worry!"

"..."

"Katsuki lets go-"

"Fine- but be careful okay?"

Izuku nods, Katsuki quickly hugs him before he escapes the train with Shoto.

"Are they your boyfriends, Izu?" Nozomi asks, peering at him curiously. Izuku flushed red and shook his head.

"W-We... we never really did put a label to our relationships... I.. Maybe they are?"

"Do you want them to be?"

Izuku pondered, he... he really would like that, to be called their boyfriend but... is that really okay with them not knowing he has their mark yet?

"I want it but... I'm... I'm not sure, they have their own soulmarks and soulmates... you know?"

"Oh harsh, falling for someone with a mark when you're markless? It's fine I understand..." Izuku's eyes widened.

"You too?" Nozomi nods.

"Don't worry! I've gotten over it! We were childhood best friends and... I know we shared the same feelings, I confessed and he accepted but of course... the person with his mark comes along and he broke up with me, it's my fault though, I know he has a mark and someone waiting for him yet I still confessed and got my hopes up..." Izuku pouts, that's exactly what he felt like when Mizuki came along except he's not sure if he ever confessed like ever.

Should he?

"O-Oh..."

"I'm just saying, just be careful with them, okay?" Izuku nods.

____________________________

The stain fight went easier than expected. With Kirishima's hardened skinned it was hard to get past through his defenses. Bakugou's loud explosion distractions distracted him enough, maybe messed with his earrings a bit too. Shoto had enough expertise on both his ice and fire and Endeavors hellfire just assisted from the back honestly.

Iida is still collapsed on the ground. He was able to move soon after.

"Okay now that that's done, can we get back to Izuku?" Shoto asks.

"Dude we just died and the first thing you think of doing is going back to Izuku?" Kirishima exclaims.

"He's very worried for us. I am also very worried for him too."

"...Ditto. Man I wanna see him, hey pops! Can we go back to the train station now? Zuzu's waiting for us!" Kirishima calls out to Endeavor.

"No, we have to get you three get a wound check up."