I'll take the risk

Start from the beginning

"What?" Half of them chorused.

"Is he flirting or something?" Cuza whispered to Valt as Valt shrugged. "He never flirts"

"What?" Shu said. "I asked what do they think about my appearance"

Sasha smiled. "You're handsome"

"And kinda cute I guess" Christina said laughing a little.

"Umm... Shu? Are you sure you're okay?" Xander asked starled by the odd behaviour of the albino.

Shu furrowed his brows deep in thought. Then he turned to the boys. "Okay I got a plan a little bit risky one but it'll work"

"You asked how do you look for your plan?" Lui asked.

Shu looked at him. "Yeah why? Is it weird if is asked how do I look?"

Most of them nodded. "You don't usually care about you're appearance so it's weird" Wakiya said.

Shu shrugged. As he talked. "Okay I think I know a way to get in. Naoki's idea is good. You guys can dress as soldiers and sneak in."

"But we won't have any powers? And we can't go in to the throne room" Quon said.

"I know but Adam you aren't going you'll stay outside with the our army. And we have to make them know that you're there" Shu said.

"What but it sounds bad how can we attack if they know us that we're there" Adam asked.

"No. First you go with an Army secretly at least Hearts should be convinced that we don't know they know you're there. You have to act like you're planning a secret attack"

"And?" Free asked.

"And he won't attack cause it's his birthday and he would be more into the gifts and the wealth he's going to get he wouldn't won't to ruin it. So he'll just tell to keep an eye over you guys until the celebration is over. And you'll have to convince them that you're waiting for a bigger army reaching you guys the day after his birthday so you won't attack until then. And Xander Yugo and Quon you have to help Adam with this dressed as generals and Ukyo should work as the person who's lame enough to accidently gives hearts information"

The four of them nodded as Shu continued to talk. "And others except Lui and the girls should be dressed as soldiers of the east kingdom. You'll have to work really carefully cause one wrong move you're dead."

"So what do we do?" Lui asked pointing at the girls and himself.

"Lui you're gonna take gifts to hearts" Shu said.

"What?" Lui yelled.

"One of us has to act like a slave and become his gift" Shu said.

"No it'll be dangerous you can't let the girls in on thier own it's not good" Kurtz yelled.

"Who told you the girls are going as slaves the girls are going as the helpers of Lui" Shu bluntly said.

"Wait then you?" Orochi asked.

Shu nodded. "But Shu he knows you're a Prince" Free said.

"I know that's why we reveal our secret attack to them. Adam you have to convince that I'm there with you planning the attack"

"Why go through all these problems when any other of us can go?" Clio asked.

"No as Kurtz said it would be too dangerous. I don't want any of you killed so I'll take the risk"

"But Shu its super dangerous" Xander said.

"Everything comes with a price" Shu said as he looked at them. "So wanna here the next part?"