Wait.....WHAT?

Every thing is black.  You don't know where you are. You can't speak either.  "Am I dreaming? Wait am I dead?" You think to yourself. You hear a voice call out, "Are you awake yet?" Turns out you just had your eyes closed. You open them and are greeted with Anti smiling next to you in YOUR bed.
      "What happened?" You say heavily to him. All he does in response is lean over and kiss your lips and roll over to get out of the bed. You watch as he struggles to put his skinny jeans back on.  You laugh, "I'd rather you keep them off and just put your boxers on." You say under your breath. Anti turns around and looks you in the eyes. He smiles and throws his jeans on your face in return to your comment.
        He walks out through the living room and into the kitchen. "HEY GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET DRESSED. YOU NEED TO GO TO THE STORE. "He screams as you slowly slink your way out of bed. You stand up and you legs can barely hold you up as you fall to the the edge of the bed. He walks back in the room and sees you struggling. He helps you up as you ask, "Why do I have to?  Your the one who showed up with out any warning.
        " Well if you haven't noticed my eye and neck by now then I'm sure your neighbors won't either," he says in a strongly sarcastic tone. You hand him his jeans and point to his shirt. "If I go, you go." You say as you start to get dressed.
        You put on your skirt then pause before you put you bra on. You look over at Anti as he's getting dressed. "Hey,  there's a nicer shirt in my top drawer. It will hide your neck. Put it on." You say since you're well known in the community. "I don't want to be seen with someone dressed like a.... hoodlum." You think to yourself.
        You hand him the sunglasses your dad had left in you apartment last time he came for a visit. "There. Now people wont see your eye. Now let me finish getting dressed." You say as you turn you back. He walks up behind you as you grab your bra and he pulls you closer.
        "One before we go" he whispers in your ear as he pulls your skirt down. "But you wanted... " he interrupts you with a kiss. He turns you around and pins you against the wall.  He starts to kiss your neck. "But the store." You say while he's trying to work his way down. He pauses, "The store's not going anywhere." He smirks. As he pins your wrists above your head. Yet again, you can't speak.  All you can think is "God I never want this to end." He looks you in the eyes and whispers "This stays between us.  No one else can know I exist. This will be our little secret."