Lets Have Fun

He pulls you closer as your heartbeats faster and faster. You can feel your waist on his. You look at him and he smirks. Before you can even think he puts his lips on yours. Their cold and yet still warm. You try to push away but he doesn't let go. Instead he firmly places his hand on the back of your head and leaves the other on your waist.
Seeing as you didnt really have a choice in the matter, giving in, you kiss him back. He notices and starts to kiss you with more passion than force.
He pulls away for a second and looks you in your eyes. "Your eyes are absolutly gorgeous," he says with a warm and genuine smile. You don't respond. You just look at him with astonishment. "Their an even more beautiful shade of blue that the carribean waters." He says as he moves his hand from the back of your head to your cheek. You finally speak. "You know, teasing will get you much further than flattery."
"Alright then. How about we move this to the bedroom." He whispers between the kisses he places on your neck. You comply and follow him to the room. You both reach the bed and he quickly stops in his tracks. Anti turns around and pushes you violently on to the bed.
Slightly giggling you smile and look to him standing at the endof the bed. He takes off his shirt and crawls towards you. When he reaches you, he grips your inner thighs and spreads your legs to the point that they hurt. You wince, but not from the pain. You feel a wave of pleasure as he kisses your thighs. He starts to lick. Then he gently starts bitting. It feels better than anything you've ever felt. You try to say something but the only thing that can escape you mouth is a moan of pure pleasure and passion. After that everything starts to get blurry. You hope you can stay conscious enough to remember every detail.