»»----- Sweater -----««

Comenzar desde el principio

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I ran into Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall, dragging Sho-chan behind me.

"Come on! The others are waiting!" I exclaimed as we wove through countless people, trying to find the place where we were all supposed to meet up.
"There's still three more minutes!" he exclaimed as I tugged him along.
"That just means we're late to being early!"

We eventually met up with the class.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed running up to the group.
"Hey Y/N! Looks like you came with Todoroki." said Izu-kun. I nodded my head.
"I had to drag him here! He didn't want to get up at all!" I said, placing my hands on my hips.
"We didn't have to be here until 10:00 why did you wake me up at 9:00." he said with a groan.
"If I woke you up any later then we would've been late!" I exclaimed.

"Are those U.A. students?!"
"First years?!"
"I saw them on T.V.!"

My class sweat dropped as a few people recognized us from the sports festival. Everyone began drifting off in small groups.

"Hey, Sho-chan, do you have anything you need to buy?" I asked, smiling at him. He shook his head.
"It's only a week. I don't need anything other than clothes, right?" he asked.
"I guess..." I replied. "I plan on getting quite a bit of stuff."
"Does that mean I'm your personal bag carrier?" he asked with a smirk.
"You could do that, or I could carry both you and the bags." I said, lifting him up slightly with a few petals.
"Do you think it's smart to be doing that in such a crowded place?"
"Honestly, it isn't, but I don't want to tire you out."
"By carrying bags? I'm not that weak."
"Carrying bags for hours could kill someone. Especially if you have heels on." I groaned remembering the time Mom took me shopping and made me wear heels because it would match my outfit.
"Hours?"
"Shopping can take some time."
"What are you shopping for? Limited edition merch?" he stared at me questioningly.
"Look around. What makes you think I'll be able to find exactly what I need in less than an hour." he looked around at the countless shops around him.
"I rest my case."
"Good. Now follow me!" I exclaimed grabbing his hand.

We entered a shop with a ton of funny hats and headbands.

"What could you possibly need from here?" asked Sho-chan, looking around at the colorful hats that surrounded him.
"Nothing!" I exclaimed as I placed a cat ear headband on his head. "Aww~ You look adorable!" His face turned a light pink.
"What's the point in being here?" he asked, face still pink.
"To have fun! If we just shop for what we need then leave, there's no fun in it!" I exclaimed. "We should buy those." I pointed at the ears.
"Only if we get to buy these." replied Sho-chan who placed a pair of bunny ears on my head. We both burst into a fit of laughter. We paid for the ears before continuing on to the next store.

It was an athletics store. Weights and other objects lined the walls. I noticed racks in the back for sports clothing. I entered the women's section and began searching for some stuff I could train in.

"Maybe you should try searching in the kid's section. I don't know if they have stuff your size over there." said Sho-chan with a smirk. I ignored his remark and continued shopping. "Now you're going to ignore me?"
"I refuse to listen to your rude statements." I said with a pout. I picked out a few sports bras and leggings and made my way towards the counter. I paid for the items and handed the bag over to Sho-chan. "Have fun, personal bag carrier." I said with a smile before walking off into the next store. Sho-chan trailed behind me. I made my way into a toy shop and scanned the shelves.

"Hey, Sho-chan, what kinds of toys did you like when you were five?" I asked as I continued to search for a suitable gift.
"Why?" he asked, looking around.
"If I'm correct, we'll be seeing a friend of mine at the camp." I explained. "He's five right now and I want to give him a present."
"I remember being into All Might toys and stuff."
"What was your favorite toy at the time?"
"I wasn't really allowed to play with toys.. Dad said they were distractions..."
"Oh.. Remind me to slap Endeavor next time a see him, okay?" I said, giving him a smile. He nodded his head. "To be honest he acts a bit too grown up for his age, so I don't really know what do give him." I let out a sigh.
"Whatever you give him, I'm sure he'll love it."
"Kids can be extremely picky."
"Is there anything he's specifically interested in?"
"Ninjas and assassins and stuff like that." I replied.
"Would his parents be mad if you gave him a few throwing knives?" My eyes widened.
"What do you mean would his parents be mad?!" I nearly screamed. "He's FIVE! ...and his parents wouldn't really have a say in it..."
"So.. no knives..?"
"No!" I exclaimed. I couldn't believe Sho-chan suggested throwing knives.
"Maybe a cloak or something like that..." I muttered.