Flicker: Author's Note

12/19/2021:

Author Update: 

Yay, I made it. Finally got through editing Flicker and Flutter, but I'm sure I could go back and edit it again. Thanks to all those who love my work. Be sure to follow me at thewomynwhowrites on Facebook, Instagram, and tik tok. It's truly been an honor and pleasure to write this book and have you all as fans/followers.

Until next time.

Ciao for now

<3

Thanks a bunches to all those who have stuck with me from the very first chapter of Flutter! Also many thanks to those who joined halfway through and to all my new readers, fans, followers, and commentators. I can't dedicate these stories to multiple people but I would dedicate it to all of you who have avidly read my books. You have created my dreams into reality. I remember writing so many stories as a youth and wondering if anyone would enjoy them as much as I did, and you are all the answer to that question!

Please stick around. I have so many more ideas, plans, and plots in store. If you haven't already, check out my other story, Uncertainty and keep watch for new wolfen stories that will be coming very soon.

Don't forget to nominate me for any Wattyawards or fan favorites for the upcoming year!

Follow me at : Cassiebobassiee on Twitter to stay up to date!

Feel free to leave comments about the stories; opinions; angst; or message me on my profile or privately for any question be it related to "Flicker" or not.

Until the next chapter begins,

Cassie A.