Chapter Two

One of Frédéric Chopin's masterpieces, Nocturne No. 20 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. posth., played all across the luxurious room. Taehyung found himself sitting on the edge of his queen-sized bed. He ruffled through his hair and combed it as he sighed heavily. He had a very particularly awful headache, which soured his mood.
He laid his tired body back in bed and shut his eyes from the light that was harming them. His eyes were a work of art. There is an indescribable beauty in asymmetry; it humanizes, softens, and purifies. His eyes were just that: An imperfect work of art. As if the painting came to life, Taehyung opened his dark eyes.

His left eye had a double eyelid and was more rounded; it looked awake and alert

His left eye had a double eyelid and was more rounded; it looked awake and alert. His black and long straight lashes decorated the rim, hugging and accentuating the roundness. His inner corner was very sharp and it pointed in a slight angle downward, towards the bridge of his defined nose. Right next to his left eye, he had a small and brown mark.
His right eye had a monolid that made it look more almond than its counterpart. His inner corner was the same as his left eye. The rim of his top lashes were hidden by the flesh of his lid, but they were still visible, as they were very long. On his bottom lash line, he had a mark which was almost in the middle of his eye, but was closer to his inner corner.
Somehow, his eyes harmonized with each other, despite their different shapes. Thus, accentuating the doll-like man who laid in his cloudy bed.
Taehyung reached out and grabbed his earphones from the left corner of his bed. He put them on and began scrolling through his phone until he came upon his YouTube app.
As he scrolled down his feed, he stopped upon one of his recommendations. The video was simply titled "Travel With Me: Paris" and it was uploaded four months ago. The thumbnail was a picture of the Eiffel Tower with a woman in front of it. She was facing the imposing tower. She wore a beige beret and a black coat. All that could be seen was that, the blue sky, and her hair. Taehyung was not sure if the focus of the picture was supposed to be the tower or the stunning hair of the woman. It was very long, but had some volume, as it was in layers. It was straight on her scalp, wavy in the middle, and curly in the middle; it was thin and prolific. Her hair color was darker in her roots; he did not know if it was natural, but it looked beautiful. Streaks of gold could be seen through the ash blonde locks that looked too perfect to be real. Her hair looked shiny and ever so soft. Taehyung was taken aback when he noticed he had been staring at the woman's hair for quite some time. He decided to click on the video; he propped himself up and sat on the bed to concentrate fully on his screen.
The video started with a beautiful view of Parisian streets. The camera person was simply walking and filming the streets. He noticed there weren't many people walking around, so he figured they must've been in a place that is not prone to too much tourism. There was pleasant classical music playing throughout the clip. He could not recall the composer, but he had heard the piece countless of times. He smiled at their musical taste.
In the next clip, the music dissipated and there was walking in another part of Paris. There were a lot more people this time, but it was not too noisy. Then, a voice spoke up.
"Hi, people. Welcome to my Paris vlog. I finally get to visit the city of lights! I am glad you are joining me on my journey. I am with my mama," The camera suddenly turned and focused on a woman who looked to be in her forties. "Say hi, mom," the woman smiled and waved at the camera before whispering to please remove her from the camera's view. The camera woman giggled and obliged. In a surprising feat, the camera was suddenly focused on a stunning woman. Taehyung paused the video. His heart fluttered and his eyes were wide open. This was the woman in the thumbnail. She was wearing the tanned beret and her hair matched the picture. He resumed the video. She smiled brightly. She had a very beautiful and genuine smile. Her eyes crinkled as she started talking about her trip while smiling.
Her skin was pale and imperfect. She had a few acne scars that were slightly visible through her perfect makeup. She had a pink nude lipstick on that accentuated her pouty lips; they were not plump or thin, but somewhere in the middle. Her bottom lip was plumper; she had a small, light brown mole at the right part of her bottom lip.
Her eyes bore medium silver glasses that were very stylish. Her orbs were upturned and shaped like a plump almond, rounder in the middle and sharper at the edges. They were reddish brown and her irises were big. Her rims were decorated by strikingly long lashes coated with just the right amount of mascara. Her eyebrows were light brown and very thick, perfectly trimmed and done. Her forehead bore a scar right in the middle of it; it was a small, straight white line that was slightly angled to the right. She had plump cheeks and a soft jaw. Her face was oval-shaped and her nose was of normal size with a slight curvature in the sides.