They want your Attention

They want your attention or They get your attention~ ♡♡

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Meliodas

⚪ Meliodas have his ways on getting your attention back at him while you're busy.

⚪ He'll just grope you here and there, up and down until you noticed he's getting naughty.

⚪You sometimes scold him at this behavior but it's no use, so you give up and give the attention he wants.

⚪ If he's finally full and energetic with the attention you gave him, he'll let you go back to what you're doing and help you.

Diane

⚪She gets whinny when she wants your attention. She'll distract you and find a way to pull you out at what you're doing.

⚪ She's gets clingy. She won't leave you until you give her the attention she wants.

⚪You always give in whenever she makes the puppy face (imagine her doing that. Aaaaa so cute!) And do whatever she wants until she's satisfied.

Ban

⚪ It's easy for Ban to get your attention though. Like Meliodas, he also have his ways.

⚪He doesn't get enough attention when you're reading a book. So he finds a way to distract you.

⚪ He always surprises you. He's a sneaky Fox and knows how to do things easily.

⚪He sneaks behind you without you noticing, then he'll do his favorite thing, kissing the back of your neck slowly with his fangs gliding on your skin until you get the shivers and scold him. Sometimes he feels lazy and find a better way to get your attention easily, he'll hug you from behind with his chin on top of your head, and when he feels your fingers playing on his hair, it's already enough for him, he got the attention he needed.

⚪If anybody interferes the moment, there'll be chaos. Lol.

King

⚪You like doing (favorite hobby), and your focused on doing it. Not paying attention around you cause you're getting serious at this. You didn't notice the floating fairy behind you, with a frown plastered on his face. Poor King.

⚪He wants your attention so bad. He was about to ask you but then the shyness took over him, so he floats there watching you.

⚪He suddenly hugs you from behind, his face buried on your back as his face blushed. You get surprised at the hug, seeing it was King, and he tell you what he wants, you gladly give the wanted attention.

Gowther

⚪ If he wants your attention all he need to do is stare. *s t a a a a a a a a a r e*

⚪You can feel him do that and it makes you uncomfortable. So you faced him and ask.

⚪"What's with the stare?"

⚪"Yipie, I got your attention." Then he does his famous pose, "Kiping ✨."

⚪He sometimes copy Meliodas and Ban's moves, cause he's curious and want to try it out, and he gets the anti perv slap whenever he do that.

Merlin

⚪If she wants your attention, she'll only call your name with her sexy voice. Sometimes demanding and sometimes soft~

⚪ It's really effective though.

⚪She can get you anywhere and anytime.

Escanor

⚪He also have his ways. The mighty Escanor have ways to get your attention.

⚪He appears beside you and recite his own poem in an interesting way so that he can get your attention. It's effective.

⚪ He always want your attention at him, he doesn't like any man get your attention.

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

I just wanna say..  "LET'S KILL THIS LOVE!"

That's it UwU~

Sankyu for reading ~♡

KA_0210
CHANDREIA_MAGE

<<Next        Prev>>