Diane

Here's our cutie giant~♡
Spreading love and kindness!

Let's have Diane with her SIGNIFICANT OTHER (S/O)~!

Significant Other
: someone that you have a romantic relationship with : your husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend

Hope you enjoy~!

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

In relationship with Diane/ Headcanon

🔹In relationship with Diane, hmm? Okae here it goes~

🔹Diane loves her (significant other/ s/o) very much!

🔹 She'll do anything for (s/o) just to make him/her happy and proud! Seeing her lover happy is enough to complete her day!

🔹She protects her from any harm and danger, with her gigantic size, she can get rid of those strangers who dares to hurt her (s/o).

🔹Being in relationship with Diane is the sweetest thing ever! She always shower her (s/o) with love and she get love in return!

🔹 Overprotective at her (s/o)!

🔹She gets worried when something happened to her significant other. So in order to avoid negative thoughts she must stay by her (s/o)'s side and protect her.

🔹She knew that (s/o) can handle the extras who's trying to fight her, her (s/o)'s strong a person and brave. Diane believes in her.

🔹Diane gets jealous that easily, she lives up in her sin title, and when other people tries to flirt or steal her (s/o)'s attention away from her, she gets jealous and create a chaos.... (Not a chaos, but she gets wild and starts to do something in order to get her significant other back)

🔹After all that her (s/o)'s will make her realize that he/she only belongs to her. Only for Diane, so there's no need to get jealous. But it's a good thing to know that Diane cares for her (s/o) and is scared to let him/her go.

🔹After a mission or a tiring day, Diane will be all over her (s/o). Tackling him/her to a hug or cuddles. Giving (s/o) butterfly kisses~ (in her human size form)

🔹She loves cuddles! And admiring her (s/o)~

🔹She doesn't care if both of them are on PDA, all she care is that her (s/o) loves her very much as well as much as  she love her (s/o)!

🔹In her human size form, she can do anything to her (s/o), she'd spend all her time with him/her before she went back to her original size.

🔹She and her (s/o) loves training. Diane always trained her in order for her (s/o) to get better in fighting.

🔹 It's like one of their dates, training.

🔹 Speaking of dates. Diane went a lot of dates with her (s/o)!

🔹Both of them went to different places and mostly the favorite ones. Enjoying each other's presence while it lasts.

🔹Each one of it are memorable.

🔹In relationship with Diane~ ♡ hmm what ya think?

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Hey~ hi~

I tried using the (significant other)~ so what ya think?

Should I try to use this one or should I use (you) or (name) reference...?

Hmm?

KA_0210
CHANDREIA_MAGE

<<Prev      Next>>